PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys vs Vikings

cnjbond
October 17th, 2010, 6:45 PM
How bout dem Cowboys? My goodness...now I don't even get upset anymore, I just laugh at how this team has GOT to be the unluckiest bunch in the NFL right now. Some of the penalties they were getting left me scratching my head. How could you call a penalty on Miles Austin leap-frogging Williams...isn't that the same as doing chest bumps after they score? Why wasn't a penalty called on the vikings when Peterson went to his knees after scoring a TD...these celebration penalties are getting ridiculous. I guess the more important question should be why were the Cowboys still doing TD celebrations after last week? Siiiiiggggggghhhhh, I guess the bright side is we should be able to get a good pick in next years draft...

CenTexDave
October 17th, 2010, 7:42 PM
Stick a fork in'em, they done.

TheOldProgrammer
October 17th, 2010, 7:56 PM
Time for some housecleaning in Dallas... :smoke

moore254
October 17th, 2010, 8:31 PM
It's just pathetic. A joke.

CenTexDave
October 17th, 2010, 9:19 PM
Most penalized team in the NFL. Two critical penalties today wiped out long gainers.

TheOldProgrammer
October 19th, 2010, 3:39 PM
Just stumbled across this one...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Dual-hook-em-horns-sign-caused-Dallas-penalty;_ylt=AkR4kt3KowirQOO1up.TCZgdsLYF?urn=nfl-278005

:smoke

cnjbond
October 19th, 2010, 4:37 PM
Yeah I saw that on Sportscenter today...that's an even dumber reason to throw a flag! I guess when you continue to commit dumb penalties the refs start to profile you as an error prone team and start throwing flags for everything.