Voice-of-Reason
October 8th, 2010, 7:22 PM
Predictions?

Night Owl
October 8th, 2010, 8:46 PM
Dallas by 17.

cnjbond
October 9th, 2010, 10:34 AM
I like you're thinking NO, but I don't think it'll be by that much...Dallas always finds a way to play down to their opponents skills...I say by a TD or less. I think the defense is going to be busy containing Johnson & Young but this is their strong point seeing that they can't cover receivers to save their lives! The offense should have a fairly easy time moving the ball but I think it's too soon to rule out the red zone self-destruct tendencies.

CenTexDave
October 9th, 2010, 11:39 PM
Dallas will win it. Vincent Young will be scrambling to save his life all day.

cnjbond
October 10th, 2010, 8:48 AM
Unfortunately that's when he's most dangerous.

kantwin
October 10th, 2010, 6:43 PM
Oops.

CenTexDave
October 10th, 2010, 7:00 PM
Nice work Cowboys. 125 yards in penalties.

cnjbond
October 10th, 2010, 8:11 PM
Wow, I was pretty close on my prediction minus the inability to stop the run...that was a terrible game coming off a bye week! Looks like we may get that new head coach next year after all...

CenTexDave
October 10th, 2010, 11:15 PM
Just hope it isn't Jason Garrett.

Voice-of-Reason
October 12th, 2010, 12:41 AM
God, I should have picked the Texans as my team.

At least the Cowboys are consistent (in losing). *Sigh*

CenTexDave
October 12th, 2010, 7:22 AM
Texans are headed south also.

cnjbond
October 12th, 2010, 8:17 AM
Well I have officially quit believing the hype that comes from the mouth of JJ and his Puppet. All this talent is being wasted by this coaching staff that doesn't hold its players accountable. I know the coaches can't get on the field and play but dang, when do you start benching players for consitently screwing up...well besides Leonard Davis being benched. That secondary is beyond broke, all this talk about needing shut down corners is for the birds, you just need some bubbas out there that can cover and be in the right spot...is that too much to ask? Bill Bates was probably the slowest Safety in the league during his time BUT he knew how to diagnose a play and be in the right place. These jokers are making it hard to be Cowboy fans...especially here in Georgia!!

CenTexDave
October 12th, 2010, 3:02 PM
A bunch of Pro Bowlers that don't play as a team. The offensive line sucks. The defensive backfield sucks. The placekicker sucks.
Add that up and they suck.
Minnesota comes calling this weekend. If they lose that game stick a fork in them - they will be done.

jim
October 12th, 2010, 3:54 PM
All I can say is Go Minesota

cnjbond
October 12th, 2010, 4:32 PM
All I can say is Go Minesota
All I can say is Go To H.E. double hockey stick!!!! :thumbsup

Night Owl
October 12th, 2010, 4:55 PM
They sure went well last night.:)):)):thumbsup:thumbsup

jim
October 12th, 2010, 5:53 PM
Never said Minesota was my team. I only care if they win next week. When Jerry Jones no longer owns the Cowboy franchise I will again be a fan.

cnjbond
October 12th, 2010, 6:02 PM
I don't like JJ either but I can't abandon my team just because of him...although it has been VERY tempting at times!!!

Voice-of-Reason
October 13th, 2010, 7:27 PM
I'll tolerate it only because the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders are so damn hot!