PDA

View Full Version : Funny Things Pets Do

Texas Immigrant
September 24th, 2010, 7:49 PM
We have a border collie and a corgi/dachshund mix. They get along pretty well for the most part. But there are many times the border collie will grab the little one by the tail and start pulling him backwards. The little one doesn't seem to mind much, he doesn't make any growling sounds. It's funny to watch. I don't have anything to worry about do I?

What funny things have you seen your pets doing? (Let's not bring up any breeding stories) :)

xzochye
September 24th, 2010, 9:36 PM
One of my dogs and cats are best friends! They play fight all the time. Sometimes their tags get tangled and the dog winds up dragging the cat everywhere! It's a hilarious sight!

engteach64
September 24th, 2010, 10:03 PM
When we bred our female beagle...just kidding. :)

Sometimes my son doesn't remember to let the dogs out enough before he goes to work. Our female old, and sometimes has an accident in the house. It is rare, but not fun to come home to. The other day I came home from work, and our male beagle ran up to me and turned around and ran down the hall. I did not follow. He came back and did it again. This time I followed (I'm trained so well). He led me to my office where someone had an accident. I figured he ratted Haley out. It was so funny.

The funniest thing ever was when my daughter was dating her now husband, and she brought him upstairs to my room to say hi since I was doing homework. As they came up the stairs I walked out and just as Brandon hit the top of the stairs Flash (male beagle) came walking out of our daughter's room after rolling in her laundry. He literally (no kidding) had her bra on. Both legs were through the arms, and he was walking around upstairs like that. She just about died of embarrassment. I just about died laughing, as did Brandon.

xzochye
September 24th, 2010, 10:44 PM
When we bred our female beagle...just kidding. :)

Sometimes my son doesn't remember to let the dogs out enough before he goes to work. Our female old, and sometimes has an accident in the house. It is rare, but not fun to come home to. The other day I came home from work, and our male beagle ran up to me and turned around and ran down the hall. I did not follow. He came back and did it again. This time I followed (I'm trained so well). He led me to my office where someone had an accident. I figured he ratted Haley out. It was so funny.

The funniest thing ever was when my daughter was dating her now husband, and she brought him upstairs to my room to say hi since I was doing homework. As they came up the stairs I walked out and just as Brandon hit the top of the stairs Flash (male beagle) came walking out of our daughter's room after rolling in her laundry. He literally (no kidding) had her bra on. Both legs were through the arms, and he was walking around upstairs like that. She just about died of embarrassment. I just about died laughing, as did Brandon.

Thanks for the GREAT laugh!

siamcat
September 25th, 2010, 8:38 PM
My dog will come into the bathroom while you're using it, sit pretty as can be and start to shake.
It means he would like to drink out of the toilet. He keeps shaking right, left, right, left until you let him.

christine
September 25th, 2010, 8:47 PM
I discovered this when I was so sick I could barely move or talk loud. My dog will bark to get someones attention no matter how quietly I call for someone. And if no one comes, she will go find them and keep going back and forth to me barking till they do.
However, she could care less if my husband calls for someone lol

And since our son has been born she checks on him periodically in the night. We find his door open all the time. But if it's shut so she can't get in she will listen by his door for a bit. They are buddies.

Texas Immigrant
September 25th, 2010, 9:01 PM
My dog will come into the bathroom while you're using it, sit pretty as can be and start to shake.
It means he would like to drink out of the toilet. He keeps shaking right, left, right, left until you let him.

I hope he waits for you to flush first!!

engteach64
September 25th, 2010, 9:08 PM
We used to have a chow/cocker mix. She was the BEST dog ever. Every night before we went to bed she would go into each of our kids' room. She'd walk up to the first bed, look her in the face, then go to the next and look him in the face. If she was content she would follow us to bed.

She was also very moody. If my husband and I were having some intense fellowship she would come sit by me. If my husband talked to her she would look at him and make a sneezing sound at him and look away. It was hilarious.

Night Owl
September 26th, 2010, 1:04 PM
I have two dachshunds. Duke, a standard and Freckles a mini. If I have Freckles in my lap Duke will jump up in my lap and push Freckles to the floor. The fight is then on.

engteach64
September 26th, 2010, 2:25 PM
So funny how dogs get jealous of our affections.

siamcat
September 26th, 2010, 6:05 PM
I hope he waits for you to flush first!!

:) You have to block it until it's done flushing.

heightscitizen60
February 8th, 2011, 8:52 AM
My dog loved the snow and had fun playing with everyone

Texas Immigrant
February 8th, 2011, 10:22 AM
My dog ate the snow. Crazy dog!!

THEMEANOGRE
February 8th, 2011, 1:45 PM
We once had a terrier/ poodle mix that was a complete ham. In the presence of a camera, she would do very nearly anything you wanted.

cityboy
February 10th, 2011, 12:02 PM
Is it wrong to despise one's own dog?

Spartan
February 10th, 2011, 12:29 PM
Is it wrong to despise one's own dog?

Perhaps not wrong in terms of your emotional content... But I would question the sanity of someone keeping an animal he/she despises.

I'm sure that there is someone who would love the animal and it would be good for you and for the animal if you would find that someone or turn him/her in to your local animal care facility.

cityboy
February 10th, 2011, 12:47 PM
My significant other loves the damn thing. I can't stand it. In some ways, this makes me think I am a pretty sorry person (hating a poor, stupid dog) ...

Spartan
February 10th, 2011, 1:25 PM
You can always tell your significant other, "Me or your dog." It's a win for you no matter how she chooses.:)

cityboy
February 10th, 2011, 2:01 PM
Thanks for making me smile today, and almost laugh ... :thumbsup