PDA

View Full Version : Dallas vs. Chicago

Voice-of-Reason
September 19th, 2010, 2:18 PM
I can't find a live stream online, but am following the game on the radio.

So after last week's poor showing, one would think they could pull off a good game against the Bears on their own turf. The game is not over yet, but so far, I'm not impressed!

cnjbond
September 19th, 2010, 3:57 PM
We were in the same boat...I had to follow it online too. Those boys are headed for a looooooong season if they don't find a pair and play up to their potential....unless they really are this bad. It's like finding out the Wizard was really a man and didn't have any special powers...the boys are looking average at best. I wonder what the excuse will be this week?!

Voice-of-Reason
September 19th, 2010, 6:18 PM
Two words ... Wade Phillips. Why is he still there?

:banghead

cnjbond
September 19th, 2010, 7:11 PM
He won a playoff game last year.

Voice-of-Reason
September 19th, 2010, 8:38 PM
Right ... I know it was the first one in over a decade, but I don't think that's something to celebrate.

OK, I'll be optimistic. We'll see how things go against Houston.

siamcat
September 19th, 2010, 9:02 PM
They lost, but it was on our TV.

cnjbond
September 19th, 2010, 9:51 PM
Right ... I know it was the first one in over a decade, but I don't think that's something to celebrate.
Neither do I, especially after the butt-whooping that occured the following week in Minnesota!

CenTexDave
September 20th, 2010, 11:02 AM
I watched the post game show. These analysts said they are off the "Cowboys bandwagon". They no longer believe the baloney about "we've got a couple of starts injured" and other b.s. that flows from Jones and Phillips mouths. A bunch of highly paid prima donnas that can't play the game properly. The offensive line sucks.

cnjbond
September 21st, 2010, 12:55 PM
The O-line sucks, the D-line can't get any sacks, the DB's can't intercept a ball to save their lives, the receivers can't catch the important passes, Romo can't hit open receivers consistently, running backs are hit about as soon as the receive the handoff...all around TERRIBLE!!!!

corgifan
September 26th, 2010, 12:17 AM
I say keep good old Wade until the end of the season.
Can anyone say... BILL COWHER?

CenTexDave
September 26th, 2010, 12:27 AM
He'd be a great choice, but would he put up with Jerry Jones' antics?

Rick
September 26th, 2010, 5:26 AM
Maybe they should snatch up Jimmie Johnson when he is done with Survivor... :bluerofl