PDA

View Full Version : UMHB Comes Back to Win

Rick
September 12th, 2010, 8:16 PM
Down by 19 in the 3rd, they came back to win 24-19 in Wisconsin...Woohoo!!! Way to go!

CenTexDave
September 12th, 2010, 9:49 PM
Unfortunately it was not Wisconsin-Whitewater, which is always a national power in Div III. It was Wisconsin-LaCrosse. Still an impressive comeback.

Rick
September 12th, 2010, 10:35 PM
I agree, WW is ranked #1, but all of those Wisconsin teams are tough and big men. The Cru stood strong.

I have always been impressed with Fredenburg's ability to turn his teams around at the half.

Rick
October 3rd, 2010, 12:06 AM
Cru is 4-0. What a home opener against Hardin Simmons last week. They beat Louisiana College today.

Next up, Homecoming against Mississippi College 9 October. I'll be there with my fellow alum...my daughter...hahaha Proud papa anyone?

Rick
October 31st, 2010, 3:47 PM
Crusaders are 8-0 after a 45-3 win in Belton yesterday.

They control their own destiny and hosting a playoff game is a real possibility at this point.

CenTexDave
October 31st, 2010, 10:59 PM
This is great. They have become a well respected national power in Div III. One of these years, sooner rather than later, they will wear the National Championship banner.

Rick
November 7th, 2010, 4:28 AM
76-12 win over Sul Ross clinched at least a share of the conference title and a play-off birth.

The Cru is 9-0 and will go for a perfect regular season with the remaining home game next Saturday, the 13th against Texas Lutheran.

Everyone should come out to this game and show your support for the little school that is a powerhouse in D3 football. You will be impressed. A lot of local talent makes up this team.

Quincy Daniels needs just 24 yards to break the ASC records for most yards in a career. He had 118 at halftime yesterday.

Go Cru!