PDA

View Full Version : Boise State

cnjbond
September 6th, 2010, 11:28 PM
Did anyone else watch this game? What a game!!! I have to say it lived up to the hype. Even in spite of the bonehead plays by both teams although the hit out of bounds that went against Tech was questionable. Let's see if Boise can keep this going throughout the season. I think they're going to have to continue to schedule harder teams to get any credibility...this was a good start.

RooDawg
September 7th, 2010, 6:50 AM
great win for boise state...their next big opponent wont be until a BCS game...it just wont be in the BCS Championship game...because of their schedule...and i agree...the tackle out of bounds was an incorrect call...

CenTexDave
September 7th, 2010, 7:24 AM
That was a helluva good game. But just when VA Tech needed their QB to be right on the money, as he was all night long prior to their last possession, he looked terrible.

cnjbond
September 7th, 2010, 8:11 AM
I think the Big 12 should try to bring them over along with TCU.

Night Owl
September 7th, 2010, 8:51 AM
Totally agree and make the Big XII the Big XII again.

CenTexDave
September 7th, 2010, 11:06 AM
Boise State and TCU would be great fits for the Big 12.

Rick
November 27th, 2010, 12:56 AM
Boise goes down. Nevada wore them down. Two missed chip shot field goals. That was a good game.

CenTexDave
November 27th, 2010, 7:36 AM
Another pretender eliminated from the national championship picture.
Too bad Alabama fell apart in the second half yesterday. TCU would have been playing for the championship if Bama won.

cnjbond
November 27th, 2010, 9:18 AM
I bet the Boise kicker is the loneliest man in America right now. I'm with you Dave, I was hoping Auburn would lose too but now we'll just have to pull for a S. Carolina upset.