PDA

View Full Version : New Groomer

joyohjoy
August 30th, 2010, 8:46 PM
I took my dog to the groomer on the 3rd and today we had to take her to the vet to get medication for a staph infection. Although we didn't know what it was when we took her the vet was quick to let us know what it was. Now I am looking for a new groomer. The only place she could have gotten it was at the groomers. She is a regular couch potato and goes out only to take care of business. So does any one know of a good groomer for shelties? If you have had good luck with your groomer let me know please.

Spartan
August 30th, 2010, 10:48 PM
I use Connie for my groomer for my two Shiatsu girls. She has always done an excellent job at a reasonable price. My daughter takes her mini poms to the groomer across from Killeen HS and has had excellent results but at higher prices.

joyohjoy
August 31st, 2010, 12:00 PM
Where does Connie groom?

Spartan
August 31st, 2010, 1:03 PM
Where does Connie groom?

Southwest corner of Stan Schleuter and Trimmier. Look for Old Glory flying in the wind.

joyohjoy
August 31st, 2010, 3:42 PM
Thank you, I will check that out...its even closer to my home.

cuatro
September 1st, 2010, 11:09 AM
I have used a couple of people for my shih tzu and lab. I now use a mobile pet groomer...Agape Mobile Pet Grooming. They come to my house, they do everything in their van and it is nice not to have to move the dogs much. It is a husband and wife and they are really sweet with the dogs. A lot of my neighbors use them. I have also used Pouncing Paws in Harker Heights and they are fantastic! They are real dog lovers, they have a doggie day care, boarding and grooming. Hope this helps! BTW, I've also heard the place across from KHS has high prices. Good Luck!