PDA

View Full Version : About Scarlett

Rick
July 22nd, 2010, 8:47 PM
I posted this in another thread, but since many people don't read that section, I am posting this here as well.

For reasons that are her own, she asked me to remove her as an administrator of the site.

I changed her user account title to something that I think is fitting to the contribution that she made to forum from the beginning and helping it grow into what it has now become.

If anyone needs anything taken care of that they normally went to her for, such as account changes or help with posting a message, feel free to PM me and I will take care of it.

She gave me great advice and help managing this day to day and I really appreciate all she has done.

I just hope I don't screw it up.

Oh and there was no "Goodbye Thread" when this happened because she didn't want me to post one.

bbh
July 22nd, 2010, 11:21 PM
You guys were a great team and set up a really first-class forum. Thanks to both of you for all of your hard work!

And thanks for putting up with all of us....your often disobedient children. :)

siamcat
July 22nd, 2010, 11:52 PM
You will do great Rick.

Wishing Scarlett the best and hopes she pops in from time to time.

Rick
July 25th, 2010, 11:46 PM
You guys were a great team and set up a really first-class forum. Thanks to both of you for all of your hard work!
Thanks, I know, and if she ever wants to come back, she would be welcome. Maybe someday.

And thanks for putting up with all of us....your often disobedient children. :)
Putting up with you? Please!

RalphCossey
July 29th, 2010, 1:05 PM
Charlotte peronally invited me to this forum when I was a candidate. she has since whipped me into learning to either spell correctly, or use spell check. I still slip every now and then with her pet peave (thier vs their)

anyway will miss her jibes.

Best wishes to her in everything she does.

stormy
July 29th, 2010, 1:53 PM
And now you've got her name wrong! hahahahahaha! Just givin' ya heck Ralph! :)

(it's SCARLETT, not CHARLOTTE). :)

Rick
July 29th, 2010, 2:18 PM
Ralph, that's probably the nicest thing you could say to a teacher. Well, a teacher named Charlotte anyway. :)

RalphCossey
July 30th, 2010, 12:36 PM
Ralph, that's probably the nicest thing you could say to a teacher. Well, a teacher named Charlotte anyway. :)

OOPS--

Give me a break, I meant that with all respect (and fear).

My boss's name is Charlotte, and she lives in Austrailia. So i communicate with her online and via email mostly. And I must type her name 200 times a day. I had a muscle memory issue when thinking of powerful women in my life.

If Scarlotte's name was Ann or Anna I probaly would have called her Joanna, thinking of the top of my chain of command...... my wife..

Cheers.

Snow White
July 30th, 2010, 2:13 PM
Scarlotte? Who is Scarlotte? ;)

Texas Immigrant
July 30th, 2010, 2:38 PM
She's this crazy lady that rides around town on a broom!! :)

RalphCossey
July 30th, 2010, 3:35 PM
I dont know. fingers doing its own thing again, Scarlett.

I'm so sorry for botching the name twice.

-Ralph

Scarlotte? Who is Scarlotte? ;)

RalphCossey
July 30th, 2010, 3:37 PM
A rose by any other name.......

CenTexDave
July 30th, 2010, 4:10 PM
I knew a Charlotte - was a scammer from Africa. lol

RalphCossey
July 30th, 2010, 5:57 PM
I knew a Charlotte - was a scammer from Africa. lol

I don't get the joke... Well sometimes I'm dense. I said I was sorry. But I'm not sure what any of that has to do with scammers or where they were from.

b.t.w

is "nevermind" one word??

TheOldProgrammer
July 31st, 2010, 6:39 AM
I believe it's two words... :smoke

THEMEANOGRE
July 31st, 2010, 9:36 AM
Dave, you know another Charlotte. Don't forget the one we Covites ousted from office a couple years ago!

CenTexDave
August 1st, 2010, 10:37 PM
Oh yes, Ms. Heinze. lol