PDA

View Full Version : Not That Anyone Should Care

Spartan
June 29th, 2010, 11:21 PM
I will be leaving on Wednesday, June 30, 2010 on a medical mission to Amazonas, Brazil. See you guys in two weeks.

BillK
June 29th, 2010, 11:23 PM
I will be leaving on Wednesday, June 30, 2010 on a medical mission to Amazonas, Brazil. See you guys in two weeks.

See you later friend! Have a safe trip! Save lives. Be well.

engteach64
July 1st, 2010, 9:33 PM
Be safe.

cnjbond
July 3rd, 2010, 8:13 PM
I echo the be safe sentiment.

olderthandirt
July 3rd, 2010, 11:21 PM
God speed! May His angels watch over your team as you watch miracles happen!

Rick
July 3rd, 2010, 11:41 PM
Well, people care!!! :thumbsup

That's why this is a great place!

Good luck and take care!

olddowntownguy
July 4th, 2010, 12:01 PM
I would really like to hear about your trip when you get back. Any adventure out of the normal grind would have to be a welcomed blast of fresh stimulation. Good for you. I hope everything goes fine and safe for you and any others on your journey.

RalphCossey
July 5th, 2010, 9:25 AM
Please do be safe, and god bless you for your service.

Spartan
July 13th, 2010, 2:32 PM
I love this forum! You guys are great! (I make NO exceptions.)

I'll post a full report of our successful mission as soon as I find time to put it together.

CenTexDave
July 13th, 2010, 11:15 PM
Watch it, Spartan. They're probably still rioting in the streets after The Netherlands knocked them out of the World Cup. :)

Spartan
July 14th, 2010, 6:31 AM
Watch it, Spartan. They're probably still rioting in the streets after The Netherlands knocked them out of the World Cup. :)

We arrived on July 3 and the game was on July 4.

The country was full of energy and national pride when we arrived with everyone wearing some sort of soccer jersey or other.

By Sunday evening one would have thought that their favorite leader had passed on; everyone appeared to be in mourning and there was hardly a soccer jersey to be seen.

I did not dare to speak German lest they confuse it with Dutch.