PDA

View Full Version : FOUND DOG

dooleygirl
June 28th, 2010, 9:11 PM
Small black and tan female dog found today on back porch during thunderstorm. She is wearing a pink and black leopard collar without tags. She is not a puppy as her adult teeth are in. Found in Harker Heights near Mountain Lion Rd. We have given her a bath and food. She is ok! :)

Hope we can find her owners...please help us reunite her with her family. If not picked not up the the next 24 hrs she will be at Belton Vet. Clinic. There phone number is 939-1884. Please ask for Susie of Dr. Wright. Thank you for your help! :)

engteach64
July 11th, 2010, 2:36 PM
Did the owner of the dog ever show up? I'd love an update.

dooleygirl
July 18th, 2010, 11:39 AM
no they didn't....the dog was microchipped, but the chip was never registered. it is now at second chance bc they installed the chip. the bad news is that the dog was chipped in '06 and they lost everything from '08 back in the fire. she is a GREAT dog. good with people,cats and other dogs. she is potty trained also. i wish i knew someone that would take her, i can't bc we have five. i am dog poor :) i know in my heart that some wonderful family will adopt her. she is too sweet to stay in a shelter :)

sasquatch
July 18th, 2010, 1:55 PM
There's a sign up at Mountain Lion and Modoc looking for a lot dog. I didn't get a good look at the pic on it, but wondered if the dog and the sign might match. Just an idea.

Rick
July 18th, 2010, 4:22 PM
Dooleygirl, if you have a picture, you can post it here. You never know.