PDA

View Full Version : Missing Mastiff

aguess
June 1st, 2010, 11:49 PM
My 90-pound black-and-tan Mastiff, Mia, disappeared during bathtime Monday afternoon at about 3:30. She isn't wearing a collar. She is very friendly, though she might act a bit shy. She is a shelter dog, but isn't too street smart.

She was pretty muddy when she disappeared from our house on Fire Lane. Fire Lane is off of Tally HO, which is off of 2484 between Highway 195 and Youngsport.

Though she is large, she isn't aggressive at all. She is very good with children and likes attention, so she may approach you.

PLEASE HELP MIA GET HOME -- HER FRIENDS AND FAMILY MISS HER!!!!!!!!! Text or call me at ANY TIME: 254-415-5618.

Night Owl
June 2nd, 2010, 7:17 AM
Beautiful puppy. Good luck.

CenTexDave
June 2nd, 2010, 11:20 AM
Something that huge won't remain hidden for long. Hope you get her back soon.

aguess
June 2nd, 2010, 12:14 PM
Thanks everybody for the messages. Hanging up signs around my area worked. A man called early this morning and said Bell County Animal Control picked up my girl yesterday. I'm going to Belton this afternoon to get her. I posted on a lot of pet and forum websites and it's funny that a good ol' fashioned paper sign is getting her home. :-)

olderthandirt
June 2nd, 2010, 1:21 PM
Glad she's found!

christine
June 2nd, 2010, 2:16 PM
I'm happy to. you have a QT!!

beenateacher4ever
June 2nd, 2010, 5:37 PM
Awesome! So glad you found her!

Night Owl
June 3rd, 2010, 8:01 AM
Glad you found your puppy. I will wager than when you pick her up she will give you a look that says, "See what you caused, I didn't want a flippin' bath." :):)