PDA

View Full Version : Found Cat

bytem
April 1st, 2010, 5:03 PM
Found in harker heights,Vineyards-SuttonPlace area, small,young,mostly white cat with calico tail and black spot on back and forehead.Very friendly and hungry,wearing flea collar,recendly had kittens.

poundpup
April 2nd, 2010, 4:04 PM
Do you have any idea where the kittens are? I just saw a mostly white cat advertised as lost at Dr. Murry's (Aztec) today. But she had something of a smudged dark spot near her nose. I don't remember the coloring of the tail, or if it was shown.

You can also have her scanned for a microchip at any vet, or at animal control.

Her kittens are probably somewhere out there... I don't know why people don't keep their cats indoors...
:banghead

bytem
April 2nd, 2010, 5:49 PM
No sign of the kittens,but I don't think she would go too far from them.At least four are definitely nursing on her.I own five acres,so they could be anywhere..........I think that she has been dumbed.She is the sweetest cat ever!!!In case she does not find her way back home(if she has one)she will always find a full bowl here,if she does not mind sharing with the rest of the cats:07:

siamcat
April 2nd, 2010, 10:22 PM
Good for you and thank you.

bytem
April 3rd, 2010, 3:23 PM
Momma left yesterday and I thought she went back home but today she came back with two of the most beautiful kittens you have ever seen!!!A white with orange spots and a white with black spots.Both boys,maybe two month old and very,very friendly.They are nicer than some of my other bad cats.

Texas Immigrant
April 3rd, 2010, 10:37 PM
I want a kitten, but we have a family member that's allergic :(

stormy
April 3rd, 2010, 10:46 PM
I don't know why people don't keep their cats indoors...
:banghead

I don't know why people don't spay and neuter their cats. Less likely to wander if they are.