PDA

View Full Version : Hot Damn Lady Bears!!!

cnjbond
March 29th, 2010, 8:12 PM
Wow, what a game! I can't believe they pulled it off, can't wait to see them take on UCONN. Man I wish I was back in Texas, I would definitely buy tickets to see that game.

CenTexDave
March 29th, 2010, 8:48 PM
Outfreakinstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cityboy
March 29th, 2010, 9:03 PM
Freakin' awesome! I sat courtside this year for two Lady Bears home games. Fantastic freakin' deal! :-B

Night Owl
March 30th, 2010, 7:42 AM
I'm offended.:chatter:chatter

CenTexDave
March 30th, 2010, 9:30 AM
You may be offended when you see what Connecticut does to them in the semis.
Sure would like to see the Lady Bears win it all, but the Lady Huskies are just too darned good.

Night Owl
March 30th, 2010, 10:57 AM
I was and am offended by CB's post. He is using the "F" word Freakin'. We know what he means.:thumbsup:thumbsup

CenTexDave
March 30th, 2010, 11:08 AM
BFD!!:)

Rick
March 30th, 2010, 11:57 AM
I'm freakin' offended too.

Woohoo for the Lady Bears!!!

cnjbond
March 30th, 2010, 5:09 PM
You may be offended when you see what Connecticut does to them in the semis.
Sure would like to see the Lady Bears win it all, but the Lady Huskies are just too darned good.
But wouldn't it be the story of the year if they managed to pull the upset?! I doubt they'll win but I sure am sending a big heap of good luck and well wishes their way and I think most of the nation will be pulling for the Bears to upset UCONN as well...we'll see.

CenTexDave
March 30th, 2010, 6:46 PM
I know I will. Baylor's great freshman center, Griner, made second team All-American today. Unfortunately Connecticut's center made first team. I hope Griner eats her up.

cnjbond
March 30th, 2010, 8:59 PM
At least Griner would win in a fight :)

CenTexDave
March 30th, 2010, 9:42 PM
:thumbsup:thumbsup:)):))