PDA

View Full Version : Windows 7 Problem?

Rick
February 7th, 2010, 8:40 AM
Is anyone else having issues with Windows 7 and IE8 locking up when logging off of this site?

I have been and have narrowed it down to the corner ad. If anyone else is experiencing this, post it here or send me a PM. When I get a couple of responses, I will turn the ad off and then let you try it again.

Scarlett
February 7th, 2010, 8:46 AM
I don't have windows 7 but ever since the corner ads started I have to constantly refresh the page because it won't let me select anything on the right side of my screen after my mouse accidently runs over the ad. I don't know if that made sense....

Rick
February 7th, 2010, 9:05 AM
Sense enough for me to shut it off.

Is it better now?

I only had the problem on my Windows 7 computer. Didn't have an issue with any of the Vista or the XP computers I use.

I will look for a fix later, working today.

Thanks!

Gramps
February 7th, 2010, 11:22 AM
I didn't connect the two till Scarlett mentioned it, but I've been experiencing the same selection issue she is under Mac OS X 10.6.2.

Rick
February 7th, 2010, 11:29 AM
How is it now?

Gramps
February 7th, 2010, 11:48 AM
Haven't seen the problem at all today, and I can't even say for certain that it's related as I hadn't considered the two related till Scarlett mentioned it.

Scarlett
February 7th, 2010, 12:13 PM
My problems do not exist since you got rid of it. I connected it right away, but didn't say anything because I figured I was the only one! But, come to think of it, it happened to me at work and at home, so guess it wasn't just my computer....

Msradar
February 7th, 2010, 12:32 PM
Much better. I thought it was just me. I also had the same problem as Scarlett and Rick. Mine would lock up.

Scarlett
February 7th, 2010, 12:34 PM
How funny. When Rick loaded that cute corner ad, all I saw were people commenting on how much they liked it...so I figured my problem was just my problem!

Rick
February 7th, 2010, 4:07 PM
Trying to find out what's wrong with the code. I didn't have any problems at first. So it was strange when a week or so ago, I started getting errors.

No big deal though, they haven't updated it for the new version and I am hoping to install that by the end of the week. I will actually have more than one day off in a row for the first time in weeks.