PDA

View Full Version : T-Shirts??

Texas Immigrant
February 5th, 2010, 6:51 AM
Hey Rick,

Have you thought of making T-shirts? It would be a fun way to advertise the forum. I know I'd be willing to pay a few bucks for a shirt. Maybe even the company would give us a discount if you let them advertise for a month.

Just a thought.

THEMEANOGRE
February 5th, 2010, 7:18 AM
TI, this idea came up when several of our members appeared on KWTX's "The Morning Buzz". I liked the idea then and still like it. I want mine in an Adult Medium size with a pocket. The color isn't too important as I look pretty decent in pretty much any color.

Rick
February 5th, 2010, 7:33 AM
Polos would be better.

I would be more interested if I wouldn't have to pay for the stuff upfront. The hockey game was stressful enough for me because after I ordered the tickets, people canceled for one reason or another.

THEMEANOGRE
February 5th, 2010, 7:38 AM
I've got an idea. Design the layout. Get prices. Then take paid orders. It'll be more expensive, but it shouldn't be as stressful.
Also having people's names on them would be a good idea.

Night Owl
February 5th, 2010, 7:41 AM
Polos would be great. I would also enjoy walking around with "Night Owl" on my shirt!!!

Rick
February 5th, 2010, 7:44 AM
I've got an idea. Design the layout. Get prices. Then take paid orders. It'll be more expensive, but it shouldn't be as stressful.
Also having people's names on them would be a good idea.
If someone can do some research on where to get them, and what would be involved, that would be great. Would even trade advertisements for a good deal. Especially if it is local.

Texas Immigrant
February 5th, 2010, 7:51 AM
I'll contact the company that has printed shirts for me and my school before. I'll get back with you on it!

Gramps
February 5th, 2010, 9:09 AM
I'm like MO. I need a pocket. Maybe two styles – polo and golf shirt. The only difference between the two is the pocket.

Night Owl
February 5th, 2010, 9:20 AM
Gotta have a pocket. Where else would I keep my ____________!

circle_c
February 5th, 2010, 9:23 AM
Oh yeah, need a pocket. Wouldn't mind a collar either. Whatever y'all come up with, but need a pocket.

THEMEANOGRE
February 5th, 2010, 1:44 PM
Or we could go with bowling shirts.:):13:

Texas Immigrant
February 5th, 2010, 3:09 PM
I called the company that we use for T-shirts and they told me that Polos would need to be embroidered due to the material's thickness, and they send those jobs out of house. They gave me the name of the company they use, so I'll try to give them a call. But catalogs may be the best thing to look at. I don't know that I can make this month's luncheon, it's my husband's birthday, but I can get it to someone that is going.