PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Woods Attending Sex Clinic!!

CenTexDave
January 19th, 2010, 4:04 PM
:)):)):)):)):))

http://sports.espn.go.com/golf/news/story?id=4839414&campaign=rss&source=ESPNHeadlines

Proud Texan
January 23rd, 2010, 9:42 PM
Yea I was watching a news channel the other day(not sure which) but they gave all the signs of sex addiction. Was thinking is there a sexaholics anonymous around here, because it those are signs of sex addiction I have them as well.

CenTexDave
January 24th, 2010, 7:25 AM
Might have to join you!!:))

RooDawg
January 24th, 2010, 12:23 PM
he didnt need to go through sex rehabilitation...i guess he was doing it right if he had all of those mistresses...what he should have done was not get married and he wouldnt have been in this mess...

bbh
January 24th, 2010, 9:10 PM
Last I heard, there was still no confirmation that he was at that clinic. There was a picture purported to be Tiger floating around on one of the tabloids. Then I read that it was actually someone else who was obviously trying to look like Tiger.

What a mess.

Charles Grubb
January 25th, 2010, 6:52 AM
Radaronline claims that Elin visited Tiger at the MS sex rehab clinic. Elin, they report, wants to reconcile with Tiger! Just in time for Tiger to enter The Masters!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

getserious
January 31st, 2010, 8:40 AM
Let Tiger make 9 dollars an hour as some of us do and he wont have these problems.