PDA

View Full Version : My Rocky loves Dr. Buckley

Scarlett
January 15th, 2010, 5:13 PM
Rocky got RAN OVER yesterday after escaping from the back yard again...has TIRE TRACKS across him, and has lived to tell about it...

Once again, Dr. Buckley has saved the day.

I, for one, do now know what I would do without you Doc....thank you so much...for everything.

THEMEANOGRE
January 15th, 2010, 8:28 PM
Poor Rocky, such a hard luck case. Broke his leg this past summer, now he's been run over. Poor little guy, I'm just glad he's still around for you and the kids. I know what it is like to to have a pooch run over. I've lost two that way.
I bet he does love the good doctor.

Scarlett
January 15th, 2010, 9:02 PM
Rocky is like a cat with nine lives...but he needs to slow down! He is not quite a year old yet and already gone through at least four of them I think!

kryptickancer
January 15th, 2010, 9:29 PM
YAYYY DOC BUCKLEY!

Brad Buckley, D.V.M.
January 15th, 2010, 11:09 PM
Rocky's burning lives faster than my car burns this new "ethanol" spiked gasoline. He is an amazing dog though. Through pain and discomfort he is always kind and acts as if he knows we are trying to help him. Now, as much as we love Rocky at KVC it's about time he keeps his little butt out of trouble and stays healthy!

THEMEANOGRE
January 16th, 2010, 4:41 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot about the neighbor dog trying to gobble him up.
He seems to be the kind of personality that is going to go speeding through life and at the end, come skidding in, jump out and say, "Whooooeee, what a ride!"
I wish him well!
BTW, where was Oscar during Rocky's escape attempt?

Scarlett
January 16th, 2010, 9:34 AM
Still in the backyard...the hole they dug as an escape route wasn't large enough for
Oscar.....