PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Patriots

CenTexDave
January 10th, 2010, 1:47 PM
LOL. 24-7, Ravens at the half!! :))

cnjbond
January 10th, 2010, 3:18 PM
Wasn't it Beautiful? I don't think I despise any team more than the Patriots. The Ravens look SCARY!!!

CenTexDave
January 10th, 2010, 3:36 PM
New England just shot themselves in the foot a few times early and they couldn't catch up. Baltimore will fall in the next round.

MikePearce
January 15th, 2010, 12:30 AM
I was born and raised in Rhode Island, and the only thing I brought with me to Texas was my love for New England teams (Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, and Bruins). It is my opinion that there is something wrong with Brady... he had no "fire", no "hunger" to win for the last few weeks. Yes, it takes an entire team to win, but the most crucial mistakes were made by Brady.

Now I am praying Dallas can pull it off! Otherwise, I could care less about who makes it to the Super Bowl.

cnjbond
January 15th, 2010, 7:41 AM
Randy "The Pansy" Moss didn't look like he had much fire the last few weeks either and he clearly was not giving 100% during that game.

Iteachtoo
January 15th, 2010, 11:00 AM
Brady is too busy being a celebrity!

CenTexDave
January 15th, 2010, 11:17 AM
The entire team got old together. Rodney Harrison retired; they traded Richard Seymour. They'll get some top draft picks for Seymour. I'm sure they'll be right back in the mix of it next year.

MikePearce
January 15th, 2010, 12:47 PM
The entire team got old together. Rodney Harrison retired; they traded Richard Seymour. They'll get some top draft picks for Seymour. I'm sure they'll be right back in the mix of it next year.

You cannot forget Tedy Bruschi!!! He was the Brady (when Brady was good) of the defense!

CenTexDave
January 16th, 2010, 9:05 AM
Yep, and they traded Mike Vrabel. All those players were key to their Super Bowl years.