PDA

View Full Version : Which Style Do You Prefer

Rick
January 3rd, 2010, 5:35 AM
This pertains to the new version of the software. All of these style templates can be tested on the test site at http://www.hiddenarrowstables.com/vb4/forum.php.

Go to the bottom left corner of the forum and select the style you want it to switch to.

kryptickancer
January 3rd, 2010, 4:17 PM
Bump bump... So more people notice.. since 7 people voted and it looks evenly spread! :)

siamcat
January 3rd, 2010, 6:36 PM
I like the blue or blue and tan. The bright ones hurt my eyes.
Where do you vote?

siamcat
January 3rd, 2010, 6:37 PM
Never mind, I had a blonde moment::)

Iteachtoo
January 3rd, 2010, 8:19 PM
Never mind, I had a blonde moment::)

Hey, watch it there, your daughter is at my mercy!!!!!!!!:)

poundpup
January 3rd, 2010, 9:52 PM
I like any of the blue combinations, really. The red is just too confrontational, although red is really one of my favorite colors :)

siamcat
January 5th, 2010, 9:47 PM
Hey, watch it there, your daughter is at my mercy!!!!!!!!:)

Ooops.....:p

Mestral
January 6th, 2010, 6:31 AM
I too agree the red one, and the "free minimum" one hurt my eyes. Other than that, I am more interested in the workings. As long as you don't lose a lot of the functionality that you have worked so hard to keep up on this board, I think everyone (all 37 who actually looked at this thread) will be happy.

Rick
January 6th, 2010, 7:28 AM
They have changed the red one a bit. I will reload it when I get time. I just don't know when that will be. Plate is full.

We won't lose anything. All the same elements are there. It's the same company making it that makes this version.

The IPHONE app is a week or so away, then I have to get the ad locations and rotations done, then I should be able to upgrade.