PDA

View Full Version : Texas Stars Hockey Game

Rick
December 22nd, 2009, 6:38 PM
Come celebrate our One Year Anniversary at a Texas Stars (http://www.texasstarshockey.com/) hockey game in Cedar Park on January 30th, 2010.

I have reserved twenty seats (with the option to expand that if needed) and the good news is, we were upgraded from Executive level seating to Luxury level seating for the price of Executive.

We will be in Section 104. Here's a link to the Seating Chart (http://www.texasstarshockey.com/tickets/seating/).

I have converted the Donate Link (http://www.centextalk.com/vb/misc.php?do=donate) at the top of the page to allow for the ticket purchase in $10.00 increments. This will allow you to pay through Paypal. If you wish to pay me directly, send me a PM and I will give you my address or we can arrange to meet.

I have to pay for the tickets before the 20th of January, so I need them paid for by the 19th.

I suggest everyone who is interested in going subscribe to this thread so that you can receive an email notification when there is a comment, question, or update. If you need help with that, send me a message and I will take care of it for you.

If there are any questions, please ask me.

Rick
January 2nd, 2010, 8:03 PM
I have added a banner to notify people of the game.

This will be a good time!!!

Rick
January 3rd, 2010, 7:26 PM
I have 14 seats available. If you selected YES in the poll in the other topic, please let me know if you are still planning to attend.

Thanks

Rick

sachem
January 4th, 2010, 11:59 AM
I will be having surgery on my right elbow on the 29th (same day surgery at Metroplex) and we will be staying home (with me zonked out) for a while.

I hope everyone has fun :thumbsup - I envy all of you seeing as I grew up atching the Boston Bruins and I love ice hockey. Maybe Skully can come down and go in our place.

Then all of our "old friends" from Free Speech can come over and see me. ;)

circle_c
January 4th, 2010, 1:15 PM
Would love to, but age and health reasons prevent us from attending this type of event. Remember when the dome in Belton use to have games. I remember the last one at the dome, went to see a fight and saw a Hockey game. Damn! Y'all have fun and don't forget the flask.

xzochye
January 4th, 2010, 2:29 PM
Rick, I will be purchasing 2 more seats this evening!

Rick
January 4th, 2010, 4:01 PM
Thanks.

That'll leave me with eight tickets left.

I talked to the sales rep today and he said that the row of seats behind us is available if we need more.

Rick
January 4th, 2010, 4:02 PM
I will be having surgery on my right elbow on the 29th (same day surgery at Metroplex) and we will be staying home (with me zonked out) for a while.

I hope everyone has fun :thumbsup - I envy all of you seeing as I grew up atching the Boston Bruins and I love ice hockey. Maybe Skully can come down and go in our place.

Then all of our "old friends" from Free Speech can come over and see me. ;)

I hope all goes well with the surgery!

Would love to, but age and health reasons prevent us from attending this type of event. Remember when the dome in Belton use to have games. I remember the last one at the dome, went to see a fight and saw a Hockey game. Damn! Y'all have fun and don't forget the flask.
Flask??? Hmmmm, good idea, who's driving me?

Rick
January 5th, 2010, 8:00 PM
I have five of the original twenty seats left.

Rick
January 6th, 2010, 9:29 PM
Three left.

Will be placing the order tomorrow in order to get these into your hands soon.

Rick
January 8th, 2010, 9:35 PM
I completed the order. If you bought tickets, PM me your address and I will mail them to you as soon as they arrive. If you don't want to do that, PM me and I will send you my phone number and we can arrange to meet.

I still have three tickets left.

Rick
January 12th, 2010, 8:06 PM
The tickets arrived today. We are in Luxury section 104, rows M and N. I have no idea where that is, but I am sure that it will be fine.

Look at us, in Luxury Section...CenTexTalk got it like that!

I still have three tickets left.

Rick
January 15th, 2010, 5:54 AM
I have one ticket left, which means I am the pathetic one going alone...lol

I can get more if there are still people who want to go. Contact me privately and I will call the Stars to make sure before you pay.

Thank you.

Rick

rick@centextalk.com

THEMEANOGRE
January 15th, 2010, 6:00 AM
I'm glad that you got them all sold. Just kind of wish I could go. I'm not really into the game, but it'd be fun to hang out with "the gang".

Rick
January 17th, 2010, 8:13 AM
It looks like my daughter is going to go, so all tickets are tentatively spoken for.

Rick
January 28th, 2010, 5:38 AM
Don't forget, the game's this Saturday!
http://www.centextalk.com/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=516&stc=1&d=1264678696

THEMEANOGRE
January 28th, 2010, 5:46 AM
Have fun everybody!

Rick
January 28th, 2010, 8:26 AM
We will! I'll try to remember to take my camera. We're supposed to get recognized on the electric signs, so a picture of that would be great.

Plus, it's someone's birthday!!!! hahaha I know who!

Rick
January 30th, 2010, 10:57 PM
Stars won 4-2. Not enough fights.

Thanks to those who supported this. I had a fun time and was glad to meet some more people.

If there is more interest in doing it again this season, let me know.

The Cedar Park Center is a great place. Comparable to the AT&T center. They really put on a good show.

xzochye
January 30th, 2010, 11:13 PM
My son was also disappointed by the lack of fights tonight...guys! LOL

Rick
January 30th, 2010, 11:15 PM
Hahaha, you can't blame guys, my daughter said the same thing and laughed when I read this to her just now.

THEMEANOGRE
January 31st, 2010, 7:49 AM
Well, I'm a warrior. Thus, gratuitous violence doesn't really appeal to me. But I am gratified to know the hometeam won on our anniversary.

Bueller
January 31st, 2010, 6:25 PM
I was there with my wife, son, and his friend and we all loved it. Thank you Rick.

Rick
January 31st, 2010, 6:58 PM
You're welcome. Glad you went.

stormy
February 1st, 2010, 4:21 PM
Unfortunately, I did not make it. I'm glad y'all had a good time!

Rick
February 1st, 2010, 4:47 PM
But you had a good reason and you tried like hell to get there. With all you were doing that day, I appreciate you doing all you could to support the forum's function.