PDA

View Full Version : Longhorns Win!!

CenTexDave
December 5th, 2009, 10:33 PM
13-12. Last second field goal.
Alabama is going to eat them for lunch in the national championship game.
That is, if they go. If I was a voter I'd be jumping TCU over Texas.
And I think Colt McCoy just lost the Heisman.

Rick
December 5th, 2009, 10:57 PM
Suh should get the Heisman. He is brutal.

Did you see Tebow crying at the end of the Florida massacre? I mean, come on now, poor guy, only has two national championship rings. Typical spoiled brat.

TexMexYum
December 5th, 2009, 11:08 PM
Suh should get the Heisman. He is brutal.

Did you see Tebow crying at the end of the Florida massacre? I mean, come on now, poor guy, only has two national championship rings. Typical spoiled brat.

Nah, I don't think spoiled brat. I think he's just very...very competitive. From what I have read and heard about Tebow, I like the guy.

Brad Buckley, D.V.M.
December 5th, 2009, 11:19 PM
Kickoff out of bounds, horsecollar tackle and review to get 1 second back on clock......
Maybe it's better to be lucky than good.
Go Froggies! TCU vs. Bama in title game......who's with me?

And Suh for the Heisman!

cnjbond
December 6th, 2009, 12:01 AM
I missed the ENTIRE game!!! I was on a flight to SC and then on the road driving to Augusta, GA during the game. I had to call my son to get the last minute play by play over the phone...and apparently I missed a good one. I just finished watching the highlights (lowlights) in my hotel room and after watching them I would change the title of this thread to Longhorns didn't LOSE. I too think Bama may put a hurtin' on them!

cityboy
December 6th, 2009, 12:50 AM
Based on today's performances, I'm afraid 'Bama may trounce the 'Horns. With Alabama's quarterback showing newfound confidence and swagger, that is a powerful team ...

CenTexDave
December 6th, 2009, 10:29 AM
Never saw the Tide use a spread offense before, but they did yesterday and Florida couldn't stop it.
I'm sure Alabama's Ingram is right back at the top of the Heisman chase after yesterday's outstanding performance, and McCoy nose dived. And I agree that Suh should receive strong consideration. I haven't seen a defensive lineman like that in college in 20 years.

cityboy
December 6th, 2009, 5:50 PM
I didn't get to see the game until midway through the 4th quarter. What did that guy Suh look like? Just incredible, eh?

CenTexDave
December 6th, 2009, 9:12 PM
If you were Colt McCoy he looked like a huge gorilla bearing down on you.

Night Owl
December 6th, 2009, 9:58 PM
Yep, he was big, but not big enough.