PDA

View Full Version : Texas vs Zero U

Night Owl
October 13th, 2009, 4:34 PM
Who do you think will win the game and what will the final score be?

Texas 31 Zero U 24

Iteachtoo
October 13th, 2009, 5:43 PM
That's cute.....Zero U

CenTexDave
October 13th, 2009, 7:44 PM
Texas has been starting slow against mediocre teams.
OU had a bad game against BYU and lost Bradford for a month. In that one month, they have kicked everyone's butt. Now Bradford is back.
Therefore, I predict..............................
Texas 35, OU 24.

THEMEANOGRE
October 13th, 2009, 7:59 PM
It took me a minute to catch this. Good one, NO!

Night Owl
October 14th, 2009, 8:14 AM
Texas has been starting slow against mediocre teams.
OU had a bad game against BYU and lost Bradford for a month. In that one month, they have kicked everyone's butt. Now Bradford is back.
Therefore, I predict..............................
Texas 35, OU 24.

Who the hell is OU. Texas is playing ZERO U this weekend!!!

CenTexDave
October 14th, 2009, 11:15 AM
You hope they are "Zero" U. They are capable of winning. Texas has lost both RB's to injury.

cityboy
October 16th, 2009, 5:40 PM
What time is the UT-OU game?

Scarlett
October 16th, 2009, 6:57 PM
I think Oklahoma will win.
Their colors are prettier.

Gramps
October 16th, 2009, 8:11 PM
What time is the UT-OU game?

11:00 AM

Night Owl
October 16th, 2009, 9:38 PM
Crimson and white is something a limp wristed guy would wear. Oh wait, this is Zero U country we are talking about, they are limp wristed.

CenTexDave
October 17th, 2009, 7:48 AM
And "burnt orange" is something masculine?

CenTexDave
October 17th, 2009, 11:22 AM
3-0, Sooners, and they just recovered a Texas fumble.
Lord, this cannot be happening!!
Hook'em Horns!!!!!!
If you can't Hook'em, then shoot'em!! :2guns::m60::bad::machine gunner::shoottokill

CenTexDave
October 17th, 2009, 11:24 AM
Bradford hurt again. Go Horns.

CenTexDave
October 17th, 2009, 11:36 AM
Unfortunately this game is on ABC which means we have to put up with Brent Musburger. This guy is the world's worst sports announcer. CBS fired him a long time ago, but now he's doing play-by-play for ABC. Ugh!!
Herbstreit's good though.

CenTexDave
October 17th, 2009, 4:12 PM
Good game. For a while, like 3 quarters, it looked like each team was trying to give it away.

Scarlett
October 17th, 2009, 5:28 PM
I am still proud of my OU. I mean, really, they sure gave the number 3 team a run for their money, considering they are ranked 20!

(And you all thought I didn't follow football at all...tsk tsk...)

But P.S. Burnt orange is so far away from "masculine" and really close to just plain UGLY.

CenTexDave
October 17th, 2009, 10:17 PM
Big upsets all day long, and the top 10 were all less than real impressive.

cnjbond
October 18th, 2009, 1:19 AM
Arkansas vs LSU should've been another one if it weren't for those phantom calls against the Razorbacks at the end and an inaccurate kicker.

I also think Colt has officially taken his name out of the Heisman contention. He didn't look very good out there.

cityboy
October 18th, 2009, 7:46 AM
Texas will get waxed in whichever bowl game they play. How do they merit No. 3? I don't even think they're Top 10 ...

CenTexDave
October 18th, 2009, 8:01 AM
Arkansas vs LSU should've been another one if it weren't for those phantom calls against the Razorbacks at the end and an inaccurate kicker.

I also think Colt has officially taken his name out of the Heisman contention. He didn't look very good out there.

Arkansas played Florida yesterday. Bad job by the refs.
Agree with you on Colt McCoy. Bradford obviously won't win it again. I don't think Tebow will either. Jimmy Claussen from Notre Dame? He's played well, but the team isn't highly ranked.

CenTexDave
October 18th, 2009, 8:05 AM
Texas will get waxed in whichever bowl game they play. How do they merit No. 3? I don't even think they're Top 10 ...

The first BCS standings come out late this afternoon. It'll be interesting to see because Florida just nipped Arkansas thanks to some very crappy officiating, Alabama looked pretty good beating South Carolina, Texas at #3 looked like they were trying to give the game away, #4 Virginia Tech lost, #5 Boise State barely squeaked by a very mediocre Tulsa, #6 Southern Cal had to hang on for dear life against a very average Notre Dame, #7 Ohio State lost, #8 Cincinnati won but didn't look great doing it, #9 Miami won, #10 TCU won.
I think Texas is a Top 10 team, but not #3. I also don't think Boise State belongs in the Top 10. Virginia Tech and Ohio State will drop out. Iowa should get their ticket punched after winning at Wisconsin. Starting to get very interesting.

Night Owl
October 18th, 2009, 10:35 AM
And "burnt orange" is something masculine?
yes.

cnjbond
October 18th, 2009, 10:57 AM
I don't know why I keep saying LSU played Florida...I have been saying it all day!

CenTexDave
October 18th, 2009, 11:43 AM
yes.

You silly savage, you!!:))

CenTexDave
October 18th, 2009, 11:43 AM
You're one week behind. Florida did go into Death Valley and beat LSU last week.

Scarlett
October 18th, 2009, 5:33 PM
Didn't my K-State Wildcats kick some ass today? ::)

CenTexDave
October 18th, 2009, 5:35 PM
Sure did.
Oh wait, it was Texas A&M. Everybody kicks the Aggies' butts!!:)