PDA

View Full Version : Name Change Proposed

Deacon Klaus
October 8th, 2009, 1:24 PM
I received this from a good friend. He said, "Dallas Cowboys shall henceforth be called the Dallas Tampons cause they are only good for one period and don't have a second string."

Are we far enough along in the season to make such a change? :rolleyes

Night Owl
October 8th, 2009, 1:28 PM
5/5 love it!!!

CenTexDave
October 8th, 2009, 5:52 PM
:)):)):))
It's obvioius, to me at least, the Cowboys need a quarterback. Romo is a fraud.

FieryPrincess
October 10th, 2009, 11:02 AM
I understand quite a bit about football but I am not a fan. Frankly, I have never understood what al the fuss was about with Tony Romo.

cnjbond
October 10th, 2009, 12:09 PM
I received this from a good friend. He said, "Dallas Cowboys shall henceforth be called the Dallas Tampons cause they are only good for one period and don't have a second string."

Are we far enough along in the season to make such a change? :rolleyes
How DARE you sir, thou shalt not make fun of the lawwwds team...that is the 11th commandment!! It is too early to make that change but if they lose this weekend or win unconvincingly, then I'm sure there will be some trouble a'brewing in Big D!

You heard it hear 1st!

cnjbond
October 10th, 2009, 12:30 PM
I understand quite a bit about football but I am not a fan. Frankly, I have never understood what al the fuss was about with Tony Romo.
The fuss is that Dallas has been suffering for many years trying to find a replacement for Aikman and had gone through at least 6 different QBs in the process. Then one Sunday afternoon (or evening) a young gun slinger stepped in to replace Drew Bledsoe...and the Tuna saw that it was good but in need of restraints. This young gun slinger brought a spark to the Cowboy air attack that had never been seen since the days of Aikman. Most Cowboy fans had been waiting so long for the second coming of Aikman that they overlooked many of his bad tendencies that never seemed to get better with time nor game experience. Now many of the Romo groupies are starting to see him for what he really is...a poor lost soul suffering from DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder). Fans watch games now holding their breath wondering...which Romo is going to show up this week...

I know that was a long explanation but hopefully it cleared things up for you.

Charles Grubb
October 13th, 2009, 5:11 PM
I have been calling a certain person, posing as a quarterback, Honey Homo ever since she was erroneously named QB. there is a reason that Honey Homo went to Eastern Illinois. She possessed no talent.

CenTexDave
October 13th, 2009, 7:42 PM
And she also was not drafted.

killeenlifer
October 13th, 2009, 9:08 PM
And she also was not drafted.
Ryan Leaf WAS drafted.