PDA

View Full Version : Peloton Ridge

Rotti_mama
September 28th, 2009, 7:13 PM
Friends of mine moving to Ft.Hood and looking for a Gym. Outsite Ft. Hood.
She likes Peloton Ridge.
What they show on the website looks good, but they don't mention the Membership Fee etc.........
I bet they charge more then what I pay At HP.
Anybody has any Idea how much????
Would you recommend Peloton Ridge??

BillK
September 28th, 2009, 7:15 PM
Friends of mine moving to Ft.Hood and looking for a Gym. Outsite Ft. Hood.
She likes Peloton Ridge.
What they show on the website looks good, but they don't mention the Membership Fee etc.........
I bet they charge more then what I pay At HP.
Anybody has any Idea how much????
Would you recommend Peloton Ridge??

I would highly recommend the Tommy Harris Center on Stan Schleuter loop - if you are a senior citizen(55 or older) it is only one hundred dollars per YEAR.

A family member ship is only $280 per year (I think thatis what it was).

Bill

Rick
September 28th, 2009, 7:28 PM
Since the Ft. Hood Gyms fill up so early, (5 am), I have been looking too. It looks like I am going to go with Gold's.

VooDooBaby
September 28th, 2009, 8:40 PM
I looked into joining Peloton Ridge a few years ago... I think I decided not to because of a combination of price, and it seemed a little um.. well, not my taste lol
However, the person I had heard about the gym from said they loved going there, and it was better than any other gym in the area :) They should give you a free pass to try it out, most gyms do, and they would be silly not to.

Rotti_mama
September 29th, 2009, 2:09 PM
I like the Heritage Fitness in HH. It's very close to the House. LOL
But my Friend is a Health Nut, she lives in the Gym.
I guess that's the Reason she look for something "better"
If she join Peloton she can bring me as a Guest.;)

texaswhatever
September 30th, 2009, 7:31 AM
yeah but Peloton has a very small workout area. The only thing I really liked about it were the 3 racquetball courts. It's nice because it's gated and you have to have a pass to get on the grounds...but the annual membership fee ranging from $150.00 plus the monthly 76$ fee is kinda high.

Rotti_mama
September 30th, 2009, 8:04 PM
When my husband was active, we went on Post too.
But I felt a little intimidated with all the sweating,
muscle bulging soldiers.:)

Scarlett
October 1st, 2009, 11:52 AM
yeah but Peloton has a very small workout area. The only thing I really liked about it were the 3 racquetball courts. It's nice because it's gated and you have to have a pass to get on the grounds...but the annual membership fee ranging from $150.00 plus the monthly 76$ fee is kinda high.

They are the only one around with the racquetball courts, unless you play on post...but at least one of those courts is in horrible condition. The boards are splitting and it is coming apart from the wall...you would think that if they charge that much they could take care of it better!
And the workout area is TINY! But I have never seen people working out there...haha.