PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys VS Bucs

cnjbond
September 13th, 2009, 3:04 PM
Thank God for AFN!!! I'm currently watching the Cowboy game and came away with a few thoughts:

1) Is it just me or does it look like Dallas is back to the "bend but don't break" style of defense?

2) Where is the run defense?

3) Garett is going to have a tough job figuring out how to employ all those weapons on offense...so far pretty good job!

CenTexDave
September 13th, 2009, 3:48 PM
Romo personal best of 354 yards passing. Patrick Crayton - 4 catches for 134!!
The Boys looked good, but that D didn't really impress me. Leftwich was a bit off today throwing behind his receivers. If he was on the money and those balls caught it would have been much closer.

johnwc
September 15th, 2009, 11:58 AM
There's a reason Leftwich has a hard time sticking to teams, and hitting his receivers is the main issue.

Manning and the Giants are going to be a challenge this week.

cnjbond
September 16th, 2009, 1:24 AM
It'll be a LONG day if the defense plays like it did against the Bucs. Hopefully that was just the kinks being worked out. I don't think they even recorded a sack that game or any turnover for that matter. Let's hope this weekend has better results.

CenTexDave
September 16th, 2009, 6:43 AM
Yep, no sacks nor turnovers. This from the team that lead the league in sacks last year. Think they'll get it together, or they'll embarrass themselves Sunday night.

cnjbond
September 16th, 2009, 3:15 PM
I hope Chris Canty doesn't try and make the Cowboys pay for letting him go! This game will be a huge test for the Boys to see if they have what it takes to beat one of the better teams in the league. Hopefully the corners will play better allowing Phillips to dial-up more plays to bring pressure on Eli, he tends to make bad decisions when he's forced out of the pocket.