PDA

View Full Version : Lawn & Fence

GUARDIAN
August 19th, 2009, 5:31 PM
If you have any questions reguarding Lawn Care, Fencing or Landscaping feel free to contact us and we will do our best to answer your questions.

The Torii Fox
August 19th, 2009, 7:20 PM
Are we advertising in posts now?

Night Owl
August 19th, 2009, 7:22 PM
Looks like he is a paying advertiser. Kind of like the house vet!!!!:thumbsup:thumbsup

Rick
August 19th, 2009, 7:42 PM
Yes, Guardian has decided to become a sponsor. Welcome Guardian. Good luck with the ad.

Thanks

Rick

GUARDIAN
August 20th, 2009, 5:09 PM
We are not here for the advertising aspect. The reason for this posting is to answer any questions that general home owners may have reguarding their Lawns or Fences.

Scarlett
August 20th, 2009, 9:35 PM
I am happy to have you. I have seen some work you have done, and I think it is very high quality work.

CenTexDave
August 21st, 2009, 7:36 AM
This from someone who doesn't water her lawn so she won't have to cut her grass!:))

christine
August 21st, 2009, 12:25 PM
hey just cause she doesn't care about her own lawn doesn't stop her from admiring others.

Night Owl
August 21st, 2009, 12:55 PM
They always say..... the grass is greener......

Scarlett
August 22nd, 2009, 8:35 AM
This from someone who doesn't water her lawn so she won't have to cut her grass!:))

Wanna tell me what the hell my not watering my grass has to do with my not appreciating a good ****ing fence?
Sometimes you really just like to say things to piss me off, huh?
It is working.

cityboy
August 22nd, 2009, 9:01 AM
That's OK, darlin' ... I keep lawn watering to a minumum, too, to keep from mowing so much during the summer. It's a great strategy!!!

CenTexDave
August 22nd, 2009, 9:08 AM
Wanna tell me what the hell my not watering my grass has to do with my not appreciating a good ****ing fence?
It is working.

The same fence that Cujo destroyed when he visited your backyard??

Scarlett
August 22nd, 2009, 9:25 AM
This guy did not build MY fence, he built my friend's fence.
Just forget it.

kryptickancer
August 23rd, 2009, 5:39 PM
It is working.

lol Scarlett...I thought of an angry kittie when I read that!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLyFKz1fTdA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLyFKz1fTdA

Rick
August 24th, 2009, 6:16 PM
It was nice meeting you today Guardian. Don't kill me on the estimate...:))

CenTexDave
August 24th, 2009, 7:57 PM
Can he do roofs also?

Rick
August 24th, 2009, 8:17 PM
Shut up! :chatter

Rick
August 24th, 2009, 8:59 PM
Ok, on second look, that seemed rude of me. :doh :unsure:

CenTexDave
August 25th, 2009, 6:47 AM
Apology accepted. Only inquiring about your roof and if it's been completed.

Rick
August 25th, 2009, 7:51 AM
All work is done, time will tell. Gonna have an inspection done in a couple of weeks.

GUARDIAN
August 25th, 2009, 2:20 PM
There is nothing wrong with not watering. I do advice that for those who would like to lay off on the watering but still want to keep a nice lawn that will not grow to tall to seed your lawn with Texas Native Buffalo Grass.