PDA

View Full Version : 9 year old girl to abort her twins.

Charles Grubb
February 28th, 2009, 7:46 PM
A nine year old girl will abort her twins. She has been sexually abused by her 23 year old step-father for the last three years. The step-father has also been accused of doing the same incestuous acts against the girl's 14 year old sister. The bum paid the girl about 30 cents for each sexual encounter. Where was the girls' mother during this abuse? Guess she 'loved' her 'mam', mor ethan her kids? Some things just break your heart!

=(( :crying

A NINE-year-old girl pregnant after years of alleged sexual abuse by her stepfather is likely to abort twins she is carrying in a case that has shocked Brazil, reports in Sao Paulo said. The Brazilian girl, who was not identified because she is a minor, was found to be four months pregnant after being taken to hospital suffering stomach pains, the news websites G1, pe360graus and the Diario de Pernambuco reported.

She was being cared for by a medical and psychological team in the Maternal-Child Institude in the northern city of Recife, close to her hometown of Alagoinha in Pernambuco state, they said. "We don't know if she will develop the pregnancy up to the end because of the structure of her body. It is a big risk for her,'' the doctor who confirmed her pregnancy before she was taken to the institute, Jose Severiano Cavalcanti, told the Diario de Pernambuco. "She doesn't have a pelvis able to support a gestation of twins,'' he said.

Abortion is illegal in Brazil except in cases of rape or if the woman's health is in danger. The institute in Recife was unable to immediately confirm information about the case.

According to police accounts reported in the media, the 23-year-old stepfather was believed to have abused the girl since she was aged six, paying her one Brazilian real (about 77 Australian cents) for each sexual relation. He also allegedly abused the girl's physically handicapped 14-year-old sister.

He was arrested on Thursday as he attempted to flee to another region in Brazil, and was being kept in protective custody.
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25 ... 09,00.html (http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25122026-23109,00.html)

rubytuesday
February 28th, 2009, 10:20 PM
What a tragic story! I can only hope the girls get the help they need and that their attacker is punished to the fullest extent of the law. If I were there mother, I'd be the one in jail. X(

FieryPrincess
March 1st, 2009, 11:27 AM
Protective custody.

Wonder who really needs the protection?

christine
March 14th, 2009, 11:58 AM
this kind of thing makes me sick....Pervs that is. & nothing more worse than to think that because of that man this little girl now has to go through so much more.
I could never abort (its a life), but I do understand in the case of rape or sever medical issues that some women choose to do so. Sad thing is this a little girl that will have to live with this & more for the rest of her life.
They should put that man in the worst jail & let the inmates at him.