stormy
July 31st, 2009, 1:58 PM
Yes sir! I'm stuffed...I need a nap!

Rick
July 31st, 2009, 5:08 PM
Was nice to finally meet you Geddy.

Brad Buckley, D.V.M.
July 31st, 2009, 5:32 PM
I'm gonna try to make it next time as well. The restaurant is getting rave reviews. Now, if I can only escape from the dog pound.

Rick
July 31st, 2009, 5:40 PM
Today's was very impromptu.

We figured Stormy had a rough week since she just got back from vacation and has been swamped with work, so we thought we'd drag her out of the office. :thumbsup

We'll come up with the next date for the monthly lunch. It will be on a Saturday and probably at Thai Thai.

Would be great to finally meet you Doc.

stormy
July 31st, 2009, 6:00 PM
Thanks for dragging me out Rick & Scarlett! I needed that!!! And thanks for coming too Geddy! You got there fast :)

THEMEANOGRE
August 1st, 2009, 6:23 AM
Yeah, and I'm still going to be stuck over here in Cove with no way to meet the rest of the gang. The HOP takes a minimum of an hour and a half for me to get to anywhere in Killeen. If I'm going to use the Special Transit bus, that has to be set up, at least, a day in advance. And it only runs when they offer regular service. I'm out of luck for anything on Sunday or after 6PM. Unless, it is in Cove. I realize I'm kind of off the beaten path and Cove doesn't have much to offer, so I'm not asking that a lot of get togethers happen over here, but an occasional one would be most welcome.

Rick
August 1st, 2009, 6:31 AM
That's right, we did say that we were going to do one in Cove. Thanks for reminding us of that.

Texas Immigrant
August 1st, 2009, 9:16 AM
When the weather is cooler we could do a tailgate party at the Dawg Shack. They don't have inside seating.

THEMEANOGRE
August 1st, 2009, 10:32 AM
If you ever consider doing one at Mel's Burgers, I always sit at one of the free standing tables just outside the kitchen. Using the scooter to get around, I'm not supposed to do booth tables. That is a violation of Fire Code. We don't want to get anyone in trouble.

CenTexDave
August 1st, 2009, 12:50 PM
Mel's Burger Joint would be a good choice. But two things: it does get crowded at lunchtime, and it is kind of expensive for a burger. But the half-order of fires or onion rings are so huge two people could share them. Milkshakes are the real deal.