PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas deals.

Phantomwarrior
July 25th, 2009, 3:27 PM
Their are some really good deals on hotels in Vagas right now. The MGM Grand, a four or five star hotel is especially noteworthy. I just booked three nights there for my wife and I and our four granddaughters. They have some great youth/family events going on there now. Just google las Vagas deals and check it out.

TexMexYum
July 25th, 2009, 5:23 PM
What kind of flight prices did you get and from where? I'm thinking of taking my son's college money for next semester and heading to Vegas. (But then when I think of him staying home with me......I regress).

Phantomwarrior
July 25th, 2009, 11:56 PM
What kind of flight prices did you get and from where? I'm thinking of taking my son's college money for next semester and heading to Vegas. (But then when I think of him staying home with me......I regress).

Prices fluctuate daily - literally. I advise you to search the web for the best deal and lock it in, if you like it, before it changes. That's a bit compulsive but you at least get a vacation out of it. You may want to wait until the next time your son ticks you off and then do it. Send him a copy of the confirmation along with a link to "student loan" outlets, part-time job links, and the on-line catalog of the local Community College. At least tell him that's what will happen and you might get better compliance and respect but - goodbye Vegas. LOL