PDA

View Full Version : Daschund Puppies

the pink pastry
February 25th, 2009, 8:06 AM
Hi everyone, I know I posted about my babies earlier on, but now they are giong on 3 weeks old and are big enough to be visited by potential puppy parents. Scarlet I know you wanted one of the white ones... If you are interested in coming by to see them, we'll be home on Sunday. You can call me at 254.554.8500 or 254.466.0151 to schedule a time.

There is no adoption fee, only the guarantee that if for any reason you cannot keep the baby you will return it to us ( no questions asked ). We rescue dogs and we'd rather keep them here with us than see them go to a shelter... We won't be releasing them to new homes until they are fully weined at 8-9 weeks, this allows them time to learn essential social and behavioral skills that will make them better pets later on. We do ask that the new puppy parents keep them up to date on shots and on a heartworm preventative as Parvo and Heartworms are prevalant in this area.

Here are their descriptions:

Full blooded Dashund, no papers! All are considered to be rare colors in the Dashund family and their puppy parents are well behaved with good temperments. The parents both weigh in between 11 - 13 pounds, which puts them out of the mini classification but they fall way under the size requirements to be standards.

Male - White with brown spots - spoken for by Ms. Scarlet
Female - Platinum dapple
Female - White with dark brown spots (looks like a cow) LOL
Female - Blonde dapple with white blaze
Male - Blonde dapple with white blaze
Male - Dark brown - spoken for
Female - Red with tan markings

Night Owl
February 25th, 2009, 12:34 PM
Do you have pictures? If so, can you post them?

Night Owl
February 25th, 2009, 12:35 PM
Put my name on the last male and I will give you a firm answer by Friday.

:owl Male - Blonde dapple with white blaze - Night :owl

Scarlett
February 25th, 2009, 1:36 PM
Sunday should work. I will give you a call! Thanks!
(gonna be a surprise birthday present for my son, and will quite possibly cause a divorce, so I will be coming alone...haha.)

Rick
February 25th, 2009, 2:26 PM
If we decide to get one, I'll take the one that looks like a cow. I'll put it in the pasture in order to fool the county into giving me agriculture exemption.

I will let you know.

Scarlett
February 28th, 2009, 10:07 PM
I am gonna call you in the morning to try to come by Sunday.

asimalves
March 4th, 2009, 2:02 PM
are there any left? I might be interested....

Scarlett
March 4th, 2009, 2:20 PM
I am SO EXCITED about my new puppy! I went to "visit" him Sunday, and he is the cutest thing ever. Can't wait till he is big enough to bring home.
THANK YOU!
~S~

Deb
March 4th, 2009, 3:20 PM
When you bring home the puppy, the fun begins, Scarlett. When I brought home my standard poodle puppy 3.5 years ago, she immediatly took up with Boggie, my mini poodle and the mini poodle taught Sammie all his bad habits. I got to meet Sammie when she was 4 days old. I don't think her weight was even up to 1 pound yet when I met and held her.

6pack
March 5th, 2009, 8:13 AM
I gave a lady I work with your # so she can call you about the puppies. When I told her about the one I am getting (I can't wait) she was very interested. She said they would want females, so I told her that was pretty much all you had left! My girls are excited and are counting down the days till he gets to come home! It was a pleasure meeting you on Sun.

Night Owl
March 20th, 2009, 6:05 PM
Is the third male still available. Thanks

TracyT
May 20th, 2009, 8:17 PM
Do you still have any of these puppies left?

Rick
May 20th, 2009, 8:18 PM
I called a few weeks ago and she said no.

Scarlett
May 21st, 2009, 11:05 AM
I am so happy with my Rocky I got from this litter. He is the sweetest, most LOVING puppy!