PDA

View Full Version : 2019 Week 10 Games

stevendub
October 27th, 2019, 4:43 PM
OFF: Harker Heights (4-5, 4-3)

Friday games(11-1):

Killeen (2-6, 2-4) (V) vs. Ellison (2-7, 2-5) (H)

Belton (3-5, 3-3) @ Waco (0-8, 0-6)

Shoemaker (5-3, 4-2) @ Copperas Cove (3-5, 2-4)

Temple (7-1, 6-0 @ Waco Midway (5-3, 5-1)

Tie breaker scenarios could come into play for this district and it can get crazy. Temple-Midway is pretty much the district championship game, Shoemaker is in with a win & Cove is out with a loss. Killeen & Belton are still in it as well. Heights kinda shot themselves in the foot with that loss but have 2 weeks to get ready for a huge matchup against Shoemaker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gramps
October 27th, 2019, 8:48 PM
Killeen
Belton
Shoemaker
Midway

Night Owl
October 28th, 2019, 1:17 AM
Killeen
Temple
The Shoe
Belton

CenTexDave
October 28th, 2019, 6:03 PM
Killeen, Belton, Shoemaker, Temple

stevendub
October 29th, 2019, 4:24 PM
Calpreps predictions:

Ellison 26, Killeen 21
Belton 38, Waco 19
Shoemaker 42, Copperas Cove 28
Temple 38, Midway 31

CenTexDave
October 31st, 2019, 3:05 PM
I take Killeen over Ellison

stevendub
November 1st, 2019, 6:24 PM
Killeen-Ellison is a tossup, and should be a close good game since it’s the ol’ rivalry game and it has playoff implications for the Roos. Ellison has the more talented roster, but they may have given up on the season. Roos looked really good vs Belton..I got the Roos by 3.

I won’t be surprised by a Waco upset but I’m taking Belton. Shoemaker-Cove could be tough too since Cove is in a do or die situation as far as the playoffs go, and the Wolves can clinch with a win..I think they’re a little too much for the Dawgs tonight. Temple-Midway should be another fantastic game per usual with those two. I can’t see Midway losing twice at home though..Midway by a TD.

CenTexDave
November 1st, 2019, 8:02 PM
Scoreless at the Dawg Pound. Midway cruising over Temple, Ellioson-6 ,Roos-3 and Belton an Waco tied at 7

sojourner truth
November 1st, 2019, 9:40 PM
Left the Killeen Ellison game at the half due to freezing feet and the Eagles were up something like 39 to 3.

Wonder who stole the Eagle team and replaced them with competent players. Shoot, they even kicked the ball a few times. The actually pulled off 2 successful onside kicks back to back. Not really sure if that was as far as their kicker could kick the ball or if it was intentional... Either the Roos ate the dumb sauce, or someone hasn't done the research on the Eagles weaknesses this week.

CenTexDave
November 2nd, 2019, 8:06 AM
Crazy district