PDA

View Full Version : Missing Yorkshire Terrier

E_Friend
June 13th, 2009, 10:45 PM
Hey all, I just found this forum. I wanted to let everyone know that I am missing my 2 year old yorkie, Belle. She went missing the 21st of May. People have seen her running around, so I think that someone took her and she got out when they let her go potty. I believe she may be trying to make her way home, because her spottings have been close by, but we no longer live there. We've had to move. She is 4-5 pounds. Black and tan with silver on her head and a little on her legs. She is chipped, and she had a pink collar on. She is very friendly and loves people, and generally does not bite. I honestly believe people are taking her in in an attempt to keep her and she gets out. I wish an honest person would find her and call me. We lost her off of Vernice Loop off of W Elms, but she has been seen in the Willow Springs area as well as the elementary schools around elms. If you spot her please pick her up and call me. 817-243-9266. She was my baby before I had my babies. My son walks around calling for his belle belle... we miss her dearly!!