PDA

View Full Version : Week 11 Games

stevendub
November 1st, 2015, 8:53 AM
OFF: Copperas Cove (3-7, 3-3)

Thursday game(11/5):

Belton (4-5, 2-3) @ Harker Heights (2-7, 1-4)

Friday games(11/6):

Killeen (2-7, 1-4) vs. Shoemaker (7-2, 4-1)

Ellison (6-3, 2-3) @ Waco Midway (6-3, 5-0)

xzochye
November 1st, 2015, 10:51 AM
OFF: Copperas Cove (3-7, 3-3)

Thursday game(11/5):

Belton (4-5, 2-3) @ Harker Heights (2-7, 1-4)

Friday games(11/6):

Killeen (2-7, 1-4) vs. Shoemaker (7-2, 4-1)

Ellison (6-3, 2-3) @ Waco Midway (6-3, 5-0)

Wouldn't it be great if Ellison does what SHS did a few years ago and beat Midway?

CenTexDave
November 1st, 2015, 12:00 PM
Doubt that will happen, XZ.
My predictions:
Belton over Heights
Shoemaker over Killeen
Midway over Ellison
Cove will not lose. :)
And I wish the media would stop calling that team Waco Midway. It is Hewitt Midway. Hewitt has their own ISD and is not part of Waco. Hewitt is a city.

xzochye
November 1st, 2015, 5:36 PM
My predictions:
Belton over Heights
Shoemaker over Killeen
Midway over Ellison
And I wish the media would stop calling that team Waco Midway. It is Hewitt Midway. Hewitt has their own ISD and is not part of Waco. Hewitt is a city.

I doubt it will happen too but wouldn't it be great if it did? LOL

CenTexDave
November 1st, 2015, 5:58 PM
Would be nice, but really wouldn't matter. Midway will still be the #1 seed and Ellison would still be home for the playoffs. Instead that powerhouse Cove Dawg team, with a record of 3-7, will represent the district. :))

JohnKilleen
November 1st, 2015, 6:24 PM
I wouldn't be surprised to see KHS beat Shoemaker again.

CenTexDave
November 1st, 2015, 6:26 PM
I don't think this year. Shoemaker appears on a mission.

johnwc
November 1st, 2015, 10:33 PM
If Heights beats Belton by six, and Ellison loses to Midway..... Heights is in.

RooDawg
November 3rd, 2015, 9:17 AM
My predictions:
Belton over Heights
Shoemaker over Killeen
Midway over Ellison

Actually Dave, calling Midway Waco Midway is about right since I am sure most of their athletic kids are transferring from Waco High because of Waco High's academic situation.

fchafey
November 3rd, 2015, 9:22 AM
Thier administration building is just up the road from the old Bear Ridge Golf course, now called Twin Rivers and that's Waco. I think it is like the Fort Campbell, Kentucky issue whre the only thing in Kentucky is the post office, most of that post is in Tennessee.

stevendub
November 3rd, 2015, 10:31 AM
I wouldn't be surprised to see KHS beat Shoemaker again.

Not if they keep passing the ball like they have been the past 2 games. Run-first teams seem to play into Shoemaker's hands.

stevendub
November 3rd, 2015, 10:34 AM
If Heights beats Belton by six, and Ellison loses to Midway..... Heights is in.

From what I've heard..if Belton wins they're in, if Heights wins by under 6 then Ellison's in, and if the Knights win by a TD or more, then they're in regardless of an Ellison win on Friday (though that should matter).

CenTexDave
November 3rd, 2015, 10:43 AM
Hell, just spin a bottle!!!

stevendub
November 4th, 2015, 8:21 AM
From what I've heard..if Belton wins they're in, if Heights wins by under 6 then Ellison's in, and if the Knights win by a TD or more, then they're in regardless of an Ellison win on Friday (though that should matter).

My bad if Heights wins & Ellison wins the Eagles are in because they'd be 3-3 & the Knights 2-4 in district. Duh lol

stevendub
November 6th, 2015, 9:01 AM
There we have it. Congrats to Belton on the playoff berth, beating Heights 31-21. Knights were a hard team to play all year, their record didn't let you know that.

johnwc
November 6th, 2015, 6:27 PM
Lack of second half adjustments bit Heights once again. They finish 1-5 but if they'd matched the adjustments made by Shoe, Cove, or Belton they'd be a 4-2 team. Hell 5-1 if they'd played the fourth quarter against Ellison. Woulda, coulda, shoulda though.

xzochye
November 6th, 2015, 8:18 PM
So far the score is 14-0 SHS.

I can't wait for playoff info! I know that Cove is playing Friday in Rockwall.

CenTexDave
November 7th, 2015, 5:57 AM
Congrats to Shoemaker. I hope they go a few rounds deep in the playoffs.
We were talking about some 3-7 teams in the playoffs (Cove is one of them).
Last night Salado won their game and qualified for the playoffs. Their record? 1-9 :))

xzochye
November 7th, 2015, 1:15 PM
Congrats to Shoemaker. I hope they go a few rounds deep in the playoffs.
We were talking about some 3-7 teams in the playoffs (Cove is one of them).
Last night Salado won their game and qualified for the playoffs. Their record? 1-9 :))

I saw that! It's crazy! We will play Friday night at Buckley against Sachse-Rowlett.