PDA

View Full Version : How real men treat women

mac
July 7th, 2015, 10:53 PM
Here's a good example of how some "real" men treat a woman. Man oh man, this guy started his swing from way behind his back pocket! is this what they mean when they say "bitch slapped". Truth be told, I ain't got any use for either one of these two.....but just same, he shiouldn't have tried to buck the line and he dammed sure shouldn't've decked this girl like that. Hope he never plays ball again. ah hell, that's not true, i don't really care if he does or not....mac

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2015/07/07/lawyer-cut-fsu-qb-deandre-johnson-provoked-into-punching-woman-by-racial-slurs/

Night Owl
July 7th, 2015, 11:24 PM
He got what he deserved. I'm wondering how a 19 year old got into a bar in the first place. Not only did he hit the girl but he did it in a place he wasn't susposed to be in. Wonder if he had been drinking? That would have been strike 3.

CenTexDave
July 8th, 2015, 12:56 AM
Notice how she tries to knee and slap him. Supposedly called him a few nice, racist terms first.
But wait................he was on Florida State's football team!!!!!!! That explains it all - the team Jameis "The Rapist" Winston played for. :)

Ludwig
July 8th, 2015, 10:54 AM
It is the privilege of those who have been suppressed for 200 years to buck any line made up of those who oppressed them. He only slapped her because of her overt racism. He was lenient... there are some who would have used a bat or shot her for such remarks. He's not much of a athlete as evidenced by the fact that she did not hit the floor.

It's just so fortunate that all this was caught on camera so that the world can be entertained. We really should bring back the Roman Colosseum and the games therein. :rolleyes

CenTexDave
July 8th, 2015, 11:07 AM
It does bring up an interesting point though - her remarks, tried to knee him and slap him.
Of course we don't know what was said first.
I remember one time something similar happened to me - she woke up on the floor after a few minutes.

Mestral
July 8th, 2015, 11:39 AM
Not certain what mac meant by "buck the line" I saw a video - he didn't hit her all that hard.
At that distance and angle, my right cross (when I was 19) would have completely put her lights out.

It was in Florida, right? Maybe the age limit is different there?

There seems to be quite a dispute among witnesses, as to what happened before he hit her.

CenTexDave
July 8th, 2015, 11:47 AM
Whatever happened I'm sure will be debated. But this much is certain - after the Jameis Winston fiasco, FSU Coach Jimbo Fisher wasn't
going to let this kid slide and has booted him. Probably same with the DA.

Night Owl
July 8th, 2015, 11:53 AM
So if someone says something you don't like it's ok to hit them? From what I saw on the video he walked up behind her and grabbed her. She reacted.

Night Owl
July 8th, 2015, 11:56 AM
The legal drinking age in all 50 states is 21. The states adopted the 21 age for drinking in 1987.

CenTexDave
July 8th, 2015, 12:00 PM
So obviously he shouldn't have been in the bar.
Owl - they both probably are at fault. But in a way I don't blame the FSU player.
On the other hand, he sure didn't think of the consequences. Goodbye free college education.

Mestral
July 8th, 2015, 12:00 PM
... From what I saw on the video he walked up behind her and grabbed her. She reacted.
If that is what happened, he was completely in the wrong.
I just hadn't seen that part of the video. The segment I saw, they were already face to face at the start.

CenTexDave
July 8th, 2015, 12:06 PM
The video I saw starts with her at the bar, most likely ordering and the clown comes up behind her. Obviously says something to her, at which time she turns and
says something back, then the poop hits the fan. No sound on any of the videos I watched, so it's his word vs. her word as to what was said.

Ludwig
July 8th, 2015, 2:50 PM
The use of force in response to verbal altercation is never justifiable, regardless of gender. However, force can be used in self defense against a physical assault.

CenTexDave
July 8th, 2015, 3:51 PM
Well, there ya go - she kneed him and tried to slap him. :))

Mestral
July 8th, 2015, 5:17 PM
If the incident started with him saying something to her, then she was just as wrong, or more so, than he was.
If, when he walked up behind her, he laid a hand on her, he was completely in the wrong.
(All of this is assuming they don't have some sort of relationship, beyond the exchange on the video)

I think it is interesting, the bartender, further back on the screen keep on about his business like,
"nothing new, this happens all the time."

mac
July 8th, 2015, 7:02 PM
supposedly he tried to buck the line and she told him to wait his turn and not try to get in front of here.......but then, I wasn't there.......mac

Mestral
July 8th, 2015, 7:11 PM
supposedly he tried to buck the line and she told him to wait his turn and not try to get in front of here.......but then, I wasn't there.......mac
So, now we have at least three stories :(

Unorunner
July 9th, 2015, 6:11 AM
Whatever happened to sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me ? I've been called every name in the book by people of all races and sexual preferences. Sometimes you just have to laugh at their ignorance and walk away. Too many people want to use silly excuses, of being offended by the words they used, so they turn to violence. You get ignorant, I walk away, if you choose to pursue then we may have an issue. I suspect a little too much testosterone and machisimo(sp?) may have kicked in.

Rick
July 9th, 2015, 7:07 AM
Here's another one. The video shows her slapping him before he beat her, but the guy who video'd it said that the slap was after he got physical with her and threw her down a flight of stairs. Because she wanted to quit in the middle of the shift. Hopefully, she sues

Disturbing video shows Panera Bread manager punching female employee
(http://fox59.com/2015/07/08/disturbing-video-shows-panera-bread-manager-punching-female-employee/)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj5L9g0ugeA

(July 8, 2015) – In a very disturbing video, a Panera Bread manager in New York is caught punching a female employee.

YouTube user Midgarr told Gawker the confrontation actually began before he started filming.

According to Midgarr, the woman quit her job in the middle of her shift and yelled at the manager. The manager then got physical with the woman, and he threw her down a flight of stairs and out the front door.

The woman then came back into the store, and that’s when the manager punched her.

“You might wanna say she hit him first, but really he had FULL CONTROL over her the entire time, was throwing her around, I think she gets one slap in that was louder than it was painful,” said Midgarr.

Panera Bread released this statement to Gawker:

“Today there were reports of a physical altercation between two associates at our Park Avenue South bakery-cafe. We have a zero tolerance policy for violence and worked swiftly with authorities to investigate. The associates who were determined to be involved no longer work for Panera.”

CenTexDave
July 9th, 2015, 9:24 AM
Wow. Hope the DA prosecutes the idiot.

Ludwig
July 9th, 2015, 9:26 AM
As far as has been reported, no LE was involved. The DA cannot prosecute unless charges are filed.

Mestral
July 9th, 2015, 10:43 AM
Whatever happened to sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me ? ...She was physically attacking him when he hit here.
(To be clear, NOT discussing the video in posting #19)

just2cents
July 13th, 2015, 8:11 PM
So obviously he shouldn't have been in the bar.
Owl - they both probably are at fault. But in a way I don't blame the FSU player.
On the other hand, he sure didn't think of the consequences. Goodbye free college education.

18 year olds are allowed in bars in Texas,

CenTexDave
July 13th, 2015, 8:51 PM
True. So are little kids. And the parents can order for them, but they can't sit at the bar.
But this case was quite a bit different.