PDA

View Full Version : US Beats Japan!

mac
July 5th, 2015, 5:20 PM
I don't know how many of you are betting men but 538 says US is twice as likely to win......and they're awful good at what they do....mac

kantwin
July 5th, 2015, 5:37 PM
I don't know how many of you are betting men but 538 says US is twice as likely to win......and they're awful good at what they do....mac
Who is 538?

mac
July 5th, 2015, 5:46 PM
Who is 538?

you may know him as Nate Silver......and if that doesn't mean anything to you, well then, it doesn't matter anyway.....mac

just suffice it to say that he's prob'ly the best, most accurate odds maker this world has ever seen

kantwin
July 5th, 2015, 5:56 PM
you may know him as Nate Silver......and if that doesn't mean anything to you, well then, it doesn't matter anyway.....mac just suffice it to say that he's prob'ly the best, most accurate odds maker this world has ever seen
Never been one for gambling, so, that doesn't mean anything to me.

mac
July 5th, 2015, 5:59 PM
Never been one for gambling, so, that doesn't mean anything to me.

yeow, that's what I meant....mac

cnjbond
July 5th, 2015, 8:58 PM
The ladies done good!!!!

CenTexDave
July 5th, 2015, 9:01 PM
At least Japan never quit when they were down 4-0 in the 16th minute. Most teams would have folded.

mac
July 5th, 2015, 10:28 PM
you may know him as Nate Silver......and if that doesn't mean anything to you, well then, it doesn't matter anyway.....mac

just suffice it to say that he's prob'ly the best, most accurate odds maker this world has ever seen

i shouldn't've said "odds maker".....I should've said handicapper.....mac

mac
July 5th, 2015, 10:30 PM
At least Japan never quit when they were down 4-0 in the 16th minute. Most teams would have folded.

i heard one of my girls say the same exact thing about an hour ago!....word for word....mac

CenTexDave
July 6th, 2015, 6:19 AM
Did you see Wambach after the game receiving congrats from her wife? :))

Ludwig
July 6th, 2015, 9:13 AM
Did you see Wambach after the game receiving congrats from her wife? :))
I just have to ask. How do you know it was her wife? It may have been her husband. At any rate, it was just two people in love sharing a wonderful moment of history.

CenTexDave
July 6th, 2015, 10:10 AM
Just repeating what I read in an article this morning that had a pic of Wambach hugging "her wife" who was leaning out of the stands. :))

CenTexDave
July 6th, 2015, 1:56 PM
Guess time to close the soccer thread. (Don't forget - the US Men's Team plays Tuesday night against Honduras. Should be on Fox or Fox Sports 1).:)

siamcat
July 6th, 2015, 7:31 PM
None of the "resident libs" brought it up. Should be ok. Just don't do it again.:)

mac
July 6th, 2015, 8:40 PM
None of the "resident libs" brought it up. Should be ok. Just don't do it again.:)

'scuse me?.....mac

CenTexDave
July 6th, 2015, 8:51 PM
She was referring to Abby Wambach getting a kiss from her wife after the game. :))

fchafey
July 7th, 2015, 8:24 AM
She's a keeper, well actually a midfielder, but you know what I mean...

Rick
July 7th, 2015, 8:37 AM
Is this your way of calling me a hypocrite?

FYI, I don't have time to read every thread on this forum. Especially this past weekend because I was busy working on our property, enjoying time with friends, chilling by the pool, and hunting arrowheads with my wife. Sorry I didn't catch this, but knowing it is about soccer, IDGmuchofacrap about it and didn't look at the thread until this morning.

Rick
July 7th, 2015, 8:47 AM
One more thing. I checked the homosexual thread last night and it seems that I am five pages behind, so I don't know what has been going on in that one either, but if the past few years are any indication, there is nothing new being stated in there.

siamcat
July 7th, 2015, 4:30 PM
Is this your way of calling me a hypocrite?

FYI, I don't have time to read every thread on this forum. Especially this past weekend because I was busy working on our property, enjoying time with friends, chilling by the pool, and hunting arrowheads with my wife. Sorry I didn't catch this, but knowing it is about soccer, IDGmuchofacrap about it and didn't look at the thread until this morning.

Hypocrite, no. I'm know you have a life and this was not meant as criticism just a joke. Relax:07: