PDA

View Full Version : NFL Playoffs

CenTexDave
January 3rd, 2015, 7:02 PM
I didn't think Carolina could beat Arizona, but they did it.
Next up: Baltimore at Pittsburgh.

fchafey
January 3rd, 2015, 7:07 PM
Me niehther, guess AZ only had like 80 yards or so of offense. The Dallas game comes on here 0230 Monday morning. Going to be an early day....

CenTexDave
January 3rd, 2015, 7:23 PM
I kind of feel sorry for AZ. They were off to a great season, then their QB, Carson Palmer, goes down. A few weeks later their backup QB, Drew Staton, goes down. Now down to their third QB. No team can do that.
Oh wait - yes there is. They are called The Ohio State Buckeyes. :)

Night Owl
January 3rd, 2015, 7:43 PM
I kind of feel sorry for AZ. They were off to a great season, then their QB, Carson Palmer, goes down. A few weeks later their backup QB, Drew Staton, goes down. Now down to their third QB. No team can do that.
Oh wait - yes there is. They are called The Ohio State Buckeyes. :)
There is a huge difference between college and the NFL.

cnjbond
January 3rd, 2015, 7:48 PM
Man, I wish Dallas could've played the Cardinals...I GUARANTEE it would've been a different result if the Panthers played the Lions! Panthers have the worst record out of all the playoff teams in the NFC and are rewarded by playing arguably the worst team IN the NFC.

CenTexDave
January 3rd, 2015, 7:48 PM
True, there is. And the Cardinals finished 11-5 and made the playoffs. But their offense was stagnant the last 6-7 games. They could have - should have - brought in a competent and experienced QB. I realize there aren't a whole lot of them sitting by the phone these days, but just about anything would have been better than what they used.

fchafey
January 3rd, 2015, 8:17 PM
I agree with that, wonder why they didnt get someone to help out and provide some leadership on offense. Larry Fitzgerald wont be there much longer if they keep that up.

cnjbond
January 3rd, 2015, 8:27 PM
That's the same thing I was saying. That QB single handedly lost the game for them, he was TERRIBLE!!! I agree, that was a boneheaded move by the organization not to bring a vet in because even with a dumb-downed offense the results would've been better than that!

Well, single-handedly might be a bit strong but he was a big reason for the loss...

CenTexDave
January 3rd, 2015, 10:09 PM
And now Baltimore is kicking the crap out of Pittsburgh. Surprises galore this weekend so far.

CenTexDave
January 4th, 2015, 3:51 PM
Not a good start for the Cowboys. Need to answer that TD quick.

CenTexDave
January 4th, 2015, 4:24 PM
The Boys don't look good at all. Our offensive line ain't cutting it.