PDA

View Full Version : built my own silencer, integral to Browning Buckmark 22 autopistol

antoil
November 29th, 2014, 8:17 AM
and installed a Bushnell Holosight. GF had never so much as held a BB gun. I coached her a bit, dryfing. Then, 1 handed, NRA style, resting between shots, indoors (poor light) she printed a 6 shot group that I could completely cover with a dime! :-) Iothe couldn't have beaten that with both hands on the gun. Then I put on the regular Bull barrel and let her use earmuffs and both hands on the gun. She got the far more typical 2" group. (same 5 yds, same blank page of typing paper target.) Not bad, but very much illustrative of how easy it is to be highly skilled if the gun has a silencer and optical sight. Given a bit more coaching, with the silencer and both hands, and she was deadly. Several head hits per second.

IronErnin
November 29th, 2014, 9:41 AM
I'll say, "don't let her take out any large life policies on you".;)

Shotgun Jeremy
November 29th, 2014, 10:58 PM
Be careful about posting things like that. You never know who's lurking. I'm not sure if you had it registered or not (personally, I don't care either way), but I'd hate to see someone on your ass for an unregistered home made silencer.

Shotgun Jeremy
November 29th, 2014, 11:01 PM
Wait. I thought your gf was in the Phillipines?

birdfriend
November 29th, 2014, 11:14 PM
I too was wondering if your girlfriend knows about your plan to bring over a 7-year-wife.

Night Owl
November 30th, 2014, 12:19 AM
I think that is what is called a GOTCHA moment.:))

Grammar Rules
November 30th, 2014, 8:24 AM
Pity he self-deported from CTT before we had a chance to benefit from his wise schemes. :)) that would have been fun.