PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Night

CenTexDave
November 6th, 2014, 8:19 PM
Browns at Bengals. Battle of Ohio.
Browns are taking it to them. Start of the second quarter: Browns-14, Bengals-3. :)

CenTexDave
November 6th, 2014, 9:04 PM
Halftime: Cleveland-17, Cincy-3. :)

CenTexDave
November 6th, 2014, 9:48 PM
Browns-24, Bungles-3
And it isn't that an impressive showing by Cleveland. Cincinnati is acting like they'd rather be somewhere else.
But if they win, they are tied for 1st in their division. Who woulda thunk it? :)

sojourner truth
November 6th, 2014, 9:56 PM
Just got home from the Ellison Midway game... I had to leave in the early 3rd quarter as I couldn't stand to watch any more.

Almost half the Eagles are missing due to academic inelligibility... The funny thing was, half the band was missing for the same reason.

fchafey
November 6th, 2014, 9:57 PM
Go Browns, it has been along time since the Dog Pound....and Kevin Mack....sorry about that, Kevin Mack to Clevend is like Bill Buckner to Boston...

CenTexDave
November 6th, 2014, 10:01 PM
The Browns' D is playing lights out. End of 3rd, 24-3. Cincy only has a total of 123 yards and the Browns have 323.

CenTexDave
November 6th, 2014, 10:02 PM
Just got home from the Ellison Midway game... I had to leave in the early 3rd quarter as I couldn't stand to watch any more.

Almost half the Eagles are missing due to academic inelligibility... The funny thing was, half the band was missing for the same reason.

I listened to it on the radio until the 4th quarter started. Ellison played pretty good in the first half.

CenTexDave
November 6th, 2014, 10:18 PM
Browns miss a FG, but still lead 24-3, 8 minutes left.
Miles Austin has had a good game - some key receptions for first downs. With Josh Gordon still suspended and Andrew Hawkins, their other starting WR out, he's come through and had a pretty good year.

CenTexDave
November 6th, 2014, 10:34 PM
Bengals pulled Andy Dalton, 5 minutes remaining. Good night for Dalton - 10-33-3INT, 86 yards. Sacked twice, knocked down numerous times and pressured all night. QB rating of 2.0 - that is not a misprint, QB rating is 2. :))

CenTexDave
November 6th, 2014, 10:43 PM
Game, set, match. Browns are in first place!!!!!!!!!! :)

Rick
November 7th, 2014, 6:58 AM
The browns were awesome last night. They played good on both sides of the ball and even Hoyer was not his usual lackluster self. Oh and they were actually able to run the ball very well.

CenTexDave
November 7th, 2014, 7:52 AM
I think they finally got that offensive line figured out after Mack, their Pro Bowl center, went out with that season ending injury.
They have Houston next week. Will be interesting to see if they can handle J.J.Watt. If anyone can it's Joe Thomas, but Watt could line up on the other side. And Houston announced their new starter is Ryan Mallet. :))