PDA

View Full Version : Houston-Pittsburgh

CenTexDave
October 20th, 2014, 10:27 PM
Houston scored the first three times they had the ball, then Pittsburgh started getting a pass rush on Houston QB Ryan Fitzpatrick and it was all downhill for them from there. If they had a QB they would be good. Yep, wasted their #1 overall draft pick on that defensive demon from South Carolina who hasn't done a thing for them.

fchafey
October 20th, 2014, 10:39 PM
Couldn't agree more, Clowney got all that money for a good college career but amostly for one hit really....... Have townder how long the defense is going to put up with a horrible offense. Maybee they need to see the Kevin Gilbride/Buddy Ryan sidleine conference from years ago...

CenTexDave
October 21st, 2014, 9:50 AM
And I see where Kyle Orton, who "retired" to get away from the Cowboys, then signed with the Bills has become the starter there. He hit a TD pass on the last play of the game on Sunday to get them the win.

cnjbond
October 21st, 2014, 11:24 AM
And I see where Kyle Orton, who "retired" to get away from the Cowboys, then signed with the Bills has become the starter there. He hit a TD pass on the last play of the game on Sunday to get them the win.

This year's Super Bowl...Cowboys vs Bills!!! LOL

CenTexDave
October 21st, 2014, 12:36 PM
After watching Denver on Sunday night destroy the 49'ers think it might be them.

cnjbond
October 21st, 2014, 6:00 PM
After watching Denver on Sunday night destroy the 49'ers think it might be them.

I hope so, P. Manning always chokes in the Super Bowl....we won't mention our big time choker! :)

CenTexDave
October 21st, 2014, 6:25 PM
Yeah, but Peyton has won one, lost two. Tony hasn't even gotten there yet.