CenTexDave
October 19th, 2014, 3:31 PM
Time for the Boys to step it up.

CenTexDave
October 19th, 2014, 4:30 PM
Nice work, Tony. :-s

CenTexDave
October 19th, 2014, 4:34 PM
I hear Joseph Randle is gonna be selling some stuff he got from Dillard's real cheap after the game. :)

Grammar Rules
October 19th, 2014, 4:40 PM
Comments: I don't know who that is. The game is tied. There, I'm paying attention. Sort of.

Also saw this on my cousin's FB and thought it amusing.

CenTexDave
October 19th, 2014, 4:42 PM
5/5 Not bad. There may be hope for you yet. :)

Joseph Randle is a backup running back for the Cowboys. He was arrested for shoplifting in a Dallas area Dillard's. He makes $495,000 a year. His take from Dillard's? A pack of designer underwear and some men's cologne. :))

birdfriend
October 19th, 2014, 4:49 PM
Randle is going to be a spokesman for "Meundies" and no I am not joking. Source: Dallas Morning News

Grammar Rules
October 19th, 2014, 4:49 PM
No Mensa card in his wallet, eh? :))

Grammar Rules
October 19th, 2014, 6:16 PM
At least the sun finally moved out of people's faces. Ouch. And two minutes....

sojourner truth
October 19th, 2014, 6:21 PM
Comments: I don't know who that is. The game is tied. There, I'm paying attention. Sort of.

Also saw this on my cousin's FB and thought it amusing.

Mrs. Truth has informed me that they are one and the same, and that all men have all their brains in their britches.

Well... Some folks have 2 moving parts. Their mouths and their ...sphincters... and both are interchangeable.

CenTexDave
October 19th, 2014, 6:46 PM
That would be the Wendy Davis crowd, or people in that libtard category. :)
Good game, Cowboys, and DeMarco Murray breaks Jim Brown's 55 year old NFL record!!!

Proud Texan
October 19th, 2014, 7:51 PM
Nice work, Tony. :-s

Was this about the interception he threw?

CenTexDave
October 19th, 2014, 7:59 PM
Yep. Turns out it didn't matter. :)

Night Owl
October 19th, 2014, 8:41 PM
Dave, Cowboys are 2-0 in the 5 game stretch. Lol. You gotta learn to believe.:))

sojourner truth
October 19th, 2014, 9:07 PM
Yeah, but Romo has been racking up a ton of passing yardage. Too bad it's the opposition receiving those passes.

It was a good win though, and Jerry was smiling at the end of the day, which is all that counts.

Be sure that Romo will have a new and better contract at the end of the year. regardless of what the actual figures are on his stats.

Murray, on the other hand, seems to have gone to his proctologist and reclaimed his cranium.

Proud Texan
October 19th, 2014, 9:26 PM
That interception wasn't exactly Romo's fault. Kinda hard to complete a pass when the receiver falls down on his route

CenTexDave
October 19th, 2014, 9:35 PM
I'll be a believer when they beat the Eagles. But at 6-1, they are in the driver's seat.

fchafey
October 19th, 2014, 9:58 PM
But for the Giants thier schedule after the bye week is rough. They are home against Philidelphia for Thanksgiving. They are doing really well and I hope they dont forget they have Demarco Murray....