PDA

View Full Version : Zero U loses again

Night Owl
October 18th, 2014, 2:33 PM
Zero U lost 31-30 to Kansas. There goes what slim hope they had for a spot in the playoffs.

It is a great weekend.

CenTexDave
October 18th, 2014, 8:37 PM
It was Kansas State. Yeah, but Baylor lost too.

Night Owl
October 18th, 2014, 8:39 PM
Kansas, Kansas State it don't matter, what matters is they LOST.:)

The Zero U kicker missed a 19 yard FG with just a couple of minutes to plat and K State ran the clock out. How can someone in Div I football miss a 19 yard FG. Wonder if he will on the team on Monday.

CenTexDave
October 18th, 2014, 9:14 PM
Missed that and two other FG's.

Night Owl
October 18th, 2014, 10:01 PM
Also had an XP blocked. Bad day for the kicker.

LauraA
October 18th, 2014, 10:50 PM
A&M had a rough day. If Alabama was trying to send a message, consider it received.

Night Owl
October 18th, 2014, 11:43 PM
A&M had a rough day. If Alabama was trying to send a message, consider it received.
There is a thread bout A&M and Alabama. This is about Zero U and Kansas State. DUH!!!! Are you a blonde? Thought so. Maybe a Windy look a like.

CenTexDave
October 19th, 2014, 6:04 AM
Geez, Owl. Cut her a break. She is the only female who comments on the sports pages. :))

Grammar Rules
October 19th, 2014, 10:49 AM
Hey, sometimes I do! I haven't been blonde since I was five, though.

I was crazy busy with my daughters and my aged mother yesterday, but I did see part of the tragic Baylor game. Let's just put that behind us.

CenTexDave
October 19th, 2014, 11:52 AM
Yes, sorry, Forgot about you, and once in a while Siamcat also.
Noticed UT pulled one out at the last second. Managed to beat that powerhouse Iowa State.

Night Owl
October 19th, 2014, 12:42 PM
Geez, Owl. Cut her a break. She is the only female who comments on the sports pages. :))
But her posts are almost as dumb as her other posts.:))

Night Owl
October 19th, 2014, 12:44 PM
Yes, sorry, Forgot about you, and once in a while Siamcat also.
Noticed UT pulled one out at the last second. Managed to beat that powerhouse Iowa State.
They have fallen a long way in the last few years. Hopefully Strong can change the direction.

Night Owl
October 19th, 2014, 12:54 PM
Texas is going the way of Michigan.

LauraA
October 22nd, 2014, 12:06 AM
I would like to say both of my alma maters won, Nebraska and Louisville, so it was a good weekend for me. :)

CenTexDave
October 22nd, 2014, 9:26 AM
Louisville gets Florida State soon, so good luck with that, but I would love to see them beat the Seminoles.
Nebraska - well, they don't play Ohio State this year but still have Wisconsin and Minnesota.

LauraA
October 22nd, 2014, 6:48 PM
That will be our big test, but remember the Sugar Bowl a couple of years ago when no one thought we had a chance to beat Florida? Teddy Bridgewater is now in the NFL and Charlie Strong is at UT, but I have faith. I hope the Wisconsin game is at home.

birdfriend
October 22nd, 2014, 6:55 PM
The Wisconsin game is at Wisconsin. http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/schedule/_/id/158/nebraska-cornhuskers

CenTexDave
October 22nd, 2014, 7:32 PM
Wisconsin is a tough place to play. Camp Randall gets rockin'. Of course they start tailgating the night before. :))
But that game should be real good - two of the best RB's in college football.

LauraA
October 24th, 2014, 12:04 PM
Wisconsin is a tough place to play. Camp Randall gets rockin'. Of course they start tailgating the night before. :))
But that game should be real good - two of the best RB's in college football.
University of Wisconsin is my sister-in-laws alma mater, so we have a lot of red clothing in our family. The stadium will be awash in read.

Night Owl
October 24th, 2014, 5:51 PM
What does some northern school have to do with Zero U. Now if you want to talk about those northern schools start your own thread.