PDA

View Full Version : More Cowboys' Crap

CenTexDave
September 24th, 2014, 5:47 AM
It seems Morris Claiborne, who was lit up by St. Louis' passing game, was benched yesterday in favor of Orland Scandrick.
So how did Morris take it? Like a spoiled brat, he cleaned out his locker and left, skipping practice.
Sure am glad the Cowboys wasted their number one pick on this idiot back in 2011/2012, and even traded up to the number six position to get him.
Doubt he has much trade value. Just gonna have to eat his ridiculous salary.

CenTexDave
September 24th, 2014, 11:08 AM
The Cowboys are reporting Morris returned this morning. I checked - it was the 2012 draft that the Cowboys messed up and drafted this idiot.
Since then I think he's been injured more than he's been healthy and played.
Now he did make a couple good plays against St. Louis - mainly that sack on a blitz then that late interception. Guess that kind of made up for those two long TD's he gave up.
But old Jerry thinks he's gonna be a good player for them. As a #1 pick, overall, he should already be a great player.

sojourner truth
September 24th, 2014, 4:07 PM
I f Jerry likes him... Look out. He'll be the next Neon Deionn.. Or maybe Martellis Bennet. Never does a thing for the team, but as soon as you trade him, he becomes a miracle worker.

CenTexDave
September 24th, 2014, 5:02 PM
True. Even Miles Austin is having a good year for Cleveland.

fchafey
September 26th, 2014, 9:52 PM
Miles Austin Monmouth University graduate, Long Branch, New Jersey. Don't you know some people up there?

CenTexDave
September 27th, 2014, 11:03 AM
My ex is from NJ. Used to visit there a lot - mainly down in Runnemede/Wenonah/Deptford area. Was nice there, but still NJ.
But the food - cheesesteaks are a food group unto themselves!!!!!!!!!! And Tasty Cakes!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

fchafey
September 30th, 2014, 9:02 PM
Wise Potato chips.....grew up in Manasquan.... I keep a snow shovel hanging in my garage to remind me why I don't want to live there.

CenTexDave
September 30th, 2014, 9:36 PM
I'm originally from Ohio. Used to get that lake effect snow. It was a no-brainer to stay here when I retired. :)

Night Owl
September 30th, 2014, 9:38 PM
Damn Yankees.:))

sfotw
September 30th, 2014, 10:19 PM
What does a cowboys fan do after they win the super bowl?

Turns off his playstation.

Night Owl
September 30th, 2014, 11:08 PM
What does a Browns fan do after they win the Super Bowl? Wake up and go to the bathroom to clean themselves.:))

CenTexDave
October 1st, 2014, 6:34 AM
Enough, you vile feathered fiend. :))

Rick
October 1st, 2014, 7:15 AM
I think it's cute how the Cowboys haven't played anyone with a winning record and their fans are already talking about the Super Bowl.

fchafey
October 1st, 2014, 9:17 AM
It is early yet, but I never would have thought the Saints to be 1-3. Cowboys looked really good sunday night.

CenTexDave
October 1st, 2014, 9:27 AM
We'll see how they do when they play the next 5 games - Houston, Seattle, Giants, Redskins and Seattle.
If they win 3 of those I would surprised.

Night Owl
October 1st, 2014, 12:07 PM
Dave, Dave , Dave, they play 4 of the 5 at home. The fifth game is against Arizona, not Seattle. Seattle is the only away game and I would be surprised if they win that one. The other 4 are winable. I think 3 wins is doable and have a good chance to win 4. That is if the keep the running game going and Murray doesn't get hurt. If he does then winning one or two would be great.

CenTexDave
October 1st, 2014, 12:39 PM
Sorry, yep Arizona, who is no slouch this year at all.
So we'll see, Owl. Remember you heard it here first - after they play AZ their record will be 5-4. :)

cnjbond
October 1st, 2014, 1:46 PM
Dallas doesn't have a very good home field advantage in the new stadium, they might be slightly above .500 now.

Night Owl
October 1st, 2014, 3:53 PM
Sorry, yep Arizona, who is no slouch this year at all.
So we'll see, Owl. Remember you heard it here first - after they play AZ their record will be 5-4. :)
Which will still be better than the Browns.:))

I would guess 6-3 with a shot at 7-2. Remember you heard it here first.:))

CenTexDave
October 1st, 2014, 4:52 PM
I have reconsidered - 4 and 5 is looking more like their record.:)

Night Owl
October 1st, 2014, 7:12 PM
I have reconsidered - 4 and 5 is looking more like their record.:)
Still better than the Browns.:))

CenTexDave
October 1st, 2014, 7:54 PM
We'll see. The Browns are a helluva lot better than last year. They have come close in their two losses, and the next 5 are very winnable.

Night Owl
October 1st, 2014, 8:00 PM
We'll see. The Browns are a helluva lot better than last year. They have come close in their two losses, and the next 5 are very winnable.
They might win one of them.:))

Their offense sucks.

CenTexDave
October 1st, 2014, 8:54 PM
Not much of a passing game, very true. Why they never drafted a good WR is beyond me. But they'll get Josh Gordon back in November. That should improve it 100%. Until then, they just try to run it and score and play defense.

CenTexDave
October 5th, 2014, 3:33 PM
They might win one of them.:))

Their offense sucks.

They just did. They start slow. If they could generate some offense in the first half they'd be undefeated.

sojourner truth
October 5th, 2014, 4:13 PM
Another squeaker folks.... Somebody get Murray some stik-um for his hands please.

And Romo.... Still has target identification issues. The only thing that saved this game was that Houston made more mistakes than the Boys did.

CenTexDave
October 5th, 2014, 4:36 PM
True, but at 4-1 they are tied with the Eagles atop their division. Gotta go to Seattle next week. Oh well.

Night Owl
October 5th, 2014, 7:21 PM
That's 1 Dave. Four more to go.:)

sojourner truth
October 5th, 2014, 7:47 PM
I watched the Eagles play today... The cowboys ain't the Eagles.

Night Owl
October 5th, 2014, 8:16 PM
I watched the Eagles play today... The cowboys ain't the Eagles.
Thank the good Lord for that.

CenTexDave
October 12th, 2014, 2:28 PM
That's 1 Dave. Four more to go.:)

Cleveland 31 Pissburgh 3, End of the 3rd :)):)):))