PDA

View Full Version : One helluva tight end

mac
August 31st, 2014, 1:25 PM
Sheesh: I just heard Ditka say on one of the pre-game shows that Michael Sam "would prob'ly get on as a free agent with a team. He's one helluva tight end"! no comment....mac

Night Owl
August 31st, 2014, 1:27 PM
He should be considered a WIDE receiver.

CenTexDave
August 31st, 2014, 1:41 PM
Ol' Iron Mike is losing it - he's a defensive end and he actually played pretty good in preseason.
There were a few surprises in the final cuts:
1. Lache Seastrunk, from Temple HS (I remember him well when he played Cove and I imagine most Killeen schools do also), was highly rated coming out of HS, went to Oregon but some recruiting scandal caused him to transfer to Baylor, was cut by the Redskins. Kind of surprising because I watch a couple of Redskiins preseason games and he did real good.
2. Josh Boyce, former WR from Cove and TCU, was cut by the Pats. Same as above - played good when given the chance, and played for them last year at was successful until he got hurt.
Hopefully they'll be signed by new teams.

Ludwig
August 31st, 2014, 3:26 PM
OOpss! My bad. I saw the title and thought the thread was about Michele O. Never mind...

mac
August 31st, 2014, 4:14 PM
Ol' Iron Mike is losing it - he's a defensive end and he actually played pretty good in preseason.
There were a few surprises in the final cuts:
1. Lache Seastrunk, from Temple HS (I remember him well when he played Cove and I imagine most Killeen schools do also), was highly rated coming out of HS, went to Oregon but some recruiting scandal caused him to transfer to Baylor, was cut by the Redskins. Kind of surprising because I watch a couple of Redskiins preseason games and he did real good.
2. Josh Boyce, former WR from Cove and TCU, was cut by the Pats. Same as above - played good when given the chance, and played for them last year at was successful until he got hurt.
Hopefully they'll be signed by new teams.

I don't think he's losin' it at all.....not one bit. I think he knew exactly what he was doing or saying.......they had 3 other guys on there but we had "dead air" for about 4 or 5 seconds......funnier'n hell......mac

CenTexDave
August 31st, 2014, 5:53 PM
You may be right. He was on ESPN raising hell about the PC crowd wanting to force the change of name for the Redskins.

mac
August 31st, 2014, 5:56 PM
You may be right. He was on ESPN raising hell about the PC crowd wanting to force the change of name for the Redskins.

yeow, I saw that too.....what a rant. the one this morning was on that nfl channel........306 I think...mac

CenTexDave
September 3rd, 2014, 11:24 AM
The Cowboys just signed him. Maybe we need to change the name of the Cowboys to something more appropriate. Any suggestions? :)

mac
September 3rd, 2014, 11:33 AM
The Cowboys just signed him. Maybe we need to change the name of the Cowboys to something more appropriate. Any suggestions? :)

rough riders?

Night Owl
September 3rd, 2014, 2:27 PM
Brokeback Cowboys.:)

CenTexDave
September 3rd, 2014, 3:17 PM
We could honor the Green Bay Packers and name them the Dallas Fudge Packers.

Night Owl
September 3rd, 2014, 4:04 PM
The Packers should have signed him. He would have......fit........right in.:)

mac
September 3rd, 2014, 4:06 PM
The Packers should have signed him. He would have......fit........right in.:)

eeuuew.....

cnjbond
September 3rd, 2014, 4:45 PM
Guess we can't say Big D any more...