PDA

View Full Version : The Final Two

CenTexDave
April 7th, 2014, 1:57 PM
Kentucky vs UCONN tonight for the NCAA Mens' Crown. I didn't have either of these teams even making it to the Elite Eight. Of course, my bracket busted on the first day. :)) You would think that KY would run out of players. All 5 starters are freshmen. If they win tonight then next year's KY team will be five new players.

Tomorrow night - Womens' Crown - UCONN and Notre Dame. This should be a good game - the only two undefeateds left. When it's over only one will be undefeated.

Nothing personal, but I hope UCONN loses them both. :)

Chief
April 8th, 2014, 1:03 AM
UCONN has some shooters and that's why they beat Kentucky. UCONN women will win their game also.

CenTexDave
April 8th, 2014, 9:02 AM
Yep. Kentucky couldn't hang with them. Thought for a minute there they were gonna take over, but UCONN put a stop to it.
Think you're right, Chief. UCONN's women are heads and tails above the rest of the teams this year.

CenTexDave
April 8th, 2014, 8:59 PM
Had to turn this one off. 20 point UCONN lead with 13 minutes to go.

LauraA
April 10th, 2014, 1:23 AM
Kentucky vs UCONN tonight for the NCAA Mens' Crown. I didn't have either of these teams even making it to the Elite Eight. Of course, my bracket busted on the first day. :)) You would think that KY would run out of players. All 5 starters are freshmen. If they win tonight then next year's KY team will be five new players.

Tomorrow night - Womens' Crown - UCONN and Notre Dame. This should be a good game - the only two undefeateds left. When it's over only one will be undefeated.

Nothing personal, but I hope UCONN loses them both. :)

Can this University of Louisville alumni just say she did the happy dance when Kentucky lost? I know it is petty, but true.:bounce

CenTexDave
April 10th, 2014, 9:33 AM
An ESPN commentary on Weds blasted Kentucky's coach. They said John Calipari (the coach) was the reason the Wildcats lost. Maybe. Seems to me, though, they kind of failed to consider the starting five were 18/19 year old kids.
Tell you the truth, I don't care who won it. I'm tired of the UCONNs, Kentuckys, Dukes, and even Louisville and Florida.
Just wait til next year............... :))