PDA

View Full Version : A&M Getting Killed

CenTexDave
December 31st, 2013, 8:09 PM
28-10, Duke.:(

Iteachtoo
December 31st, 2013, 8:53 PM
They are just supposed to be good in basketball.......darn it!!!:)

CenTexDave
December 31st, 2013, 9:39 PM
Momentum has shifted big time!!!!!!!!!

olderthandirt
December 31st, 2013, 9:58 PM
It's turning into a MUCH better ballgame!

CenTexDave
December 31st, 2013, 10:23 PM
TD A&M!!!!!!!!!!!
This may be the best game I've seen this year.

CenTexDave
December 31st, 2013, 10:33 PM
OMG! A&M pick 6. A&M now up 52-48.

olderthandirt
December 31st, 2013, 10:35 PM
Just. Not. Breathing!

CenTexDave
December 31st, 2013, 10:42 PM
Another INT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a helluva game.

olderthandirt
December 31st, 2013, 10:46 PM
What a great comeback!! Very proud of my Ags!!!

sojourner truth
December 31st, 2013, 10:49 PM
Well, they are Aggies after all..it took them 4 quarters to figure out how to stage a great upset.

Better late than never.....Great game.

kantwin
December 31st, 2013, 11:23 PM
Good game, and on the last drive Duke Romo'ed. What a shame.

cnjbond
December 31st, 2013, 11:36 PM
What a freaking GREAT comeback?!!! They still better get some players to sure up that defense, but good job Aggies!!

xzochye
January 1st, 2014, 12:47 AM
What a freaking GREAT comeback?!!! They still better get some players to sure up that defense, but good job Aggies!!

Well Johnny is fixing to announce he is going into the draft.

cnjbond
January 1st, 2014, 1:25 AM
Well Johnny is fixing to announce he is going into the draft.
I'm not as worried about the Aggies finding a replacement for him IF they can get the defense fixed. They just need to find a QB that can manage the spread/run option offense, which shouldn't be too hard with so many HS using it now. But on the defensive side, they need to get a couple of big, fast, hard hitting fellas to hang in the SEC.

CenTexDave
January 1st, 2014, 10:39 AM
They aren't the only good college team to have a bad defense. Remember, they put up 52 on Duke.
This day and age it's becoming more to have to score a ton to win. Someday they'll figure out how to stop the spread and run option, but until then just plan on scoring 45+ a game.

bbh
January 6th, 2014, 2:36 PM
Let's see....Johnny Football flew to Miami to party with rapper Drake on New Years Day and jetted to LA for an FSU alum party at Emerson nightclub in Hollywood last night. Oh, and I watched a video of him in a hoodie leaving the club with two sleazy-looking girls and a questionable-looking posse. One of the girls has reportedly been featured on BarStoolSports.com.

Could be wrong, but I don't think he's getting his act together.

xzochye
January 6th, 2014, 2:37 PM
Let's see....Johnny Football flew to Miami to party with rapper Drake on New Years Day and jetted to LA for an FSU alum party at Emerson nightclub in Hollywood last night. Oh, and I watched a video of him in a hoodie leaving the club with two sleazy-looking girls and a questionable-looking posse. One of the girls has reportedly been featured on BarStoolSports.com.

Could be wrong, but I don't think he's getting his act together.

The amount of money this kid comes from is absolutely ridiculous! He is a great QB but spoiled and it will take a lot for him to change his ways.