PDA

View Full Version : Championship weekend

kantwin
December 7th, 2013, 8:17 PM
In the SEC Championship game, Mizzou's leading tacklers were -

xzochye
December 7th, 2013, 8:35 PM
Uhhhhhhh I only know the name of one Mizzou play and he is pro now. Egnew. I only know that because I used to tie his oldest brother up to a tree and me and a neighbor girl would fight over who would get to kiss him! LOL

Rick
December 8th, 2013, 3:19 AM
Whoa! This is a family forum! :))

CenTexDave
December 8th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Mizzou gave it a shot and did score a lot. Not bad for a team most people thought would be at the bottom of the SEC East.
If I was Auburn I'd be very worried about their defense. It gives up way too many points. Reminds me of Ohio State's defense. "don't worry - we'll just outscore them". Didn't work last night for the Buckeyes. I figured they'd have to score 35 to win, or hold MSU to under 25. They didn't do either.

kantwin
December 8th, 2013, 3:10 PM
Heard reports of emergency rooms being swamped with hamstring injuries from all the bandwagon jumpers - getting on the Auburn bandwagon, and off the Ohio State bandwagon. LOL

CenTexDave
December 8th, 2013, 3:21 PM
Florida State is gonna dust their butts. SEC's string comes to an end.

yankeerunner
December 8th, 2013, 3:30 PM
Florida State is gonna dust their butts. SEC's string comes to an end.

Lets hope that Flordia State bring their football skills and not the skills of Flordia State's legal team! It's amazing what a school will do to attempt to secure a national title or the Heisman!

CenTexDave
December 8th, 2013, 5:13 PM
Auburn did the same thing with Cam Newton.