PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Sojourner Truth!!!

Rick
November 15th, 2013, 8:15 AM
Hope you have a great day!

:birthdaycake:partydrink::bouncing

Ludwig
November 15th, 2013, 8:17 AM
Happy Birthday ST! There is something ominous about you having a birthday on the same day my mother died. Either way, it's a day I will always remember. :)

kantwin
November 15th, 2013, 8:33 AM
ST shares that birthday with me!
Bappy Hirthday!

Grammar Rules
November 15th, 2013, 9:01 AM
Have a wonderful day, both of you!

circle_c
November 15th, 2013, 9:32 AM
Hopefully the First Sergeant will suspend your other duties as assigned so you may enjoy a beverage of your choice today. :hbday

CenTexDave
November 15th, 2013, 9:42 AM
Happy Birthday, ST and Kantwin. :hbday:birthdaycake:birthdaycake:hbday

sojourner truth
November 15th, 2013, 9:58 AM
Yep...My wife says it's ominous too...She gave me a card with a warning...DANGER...do not get an old fart too close to that many candles.

sojourner truth
November 15th, 2013, 10:02 AM
ST shares that birthday with me!
Bappy Hirthday!

Happy birthday to you too, Kantwin...Only natures best and brightest are born on this day....Most modest too.:))

This is the first 15 Nov. I have been in a place where it didn't rain on my birthday....Just got back from breakfast...and Mrs. Truth actuall got up before noon, and then PAID for it. Wow. first time for everything I suppose.

Mr. Lucky
November 15th, 2013, 10:04 AM
Happy Birthday to both of you also. Have A Nice Day.

ClickaNerd
November 15th, 2013, 10:22 AM
Happy Birthday ST ...:2ban:2ban

I am afraid to ask what this particular emoticon is but it is funny!

cnjbond
November 15th, 2013, 11:55 AM
Happy Birthday ST!

Ang
November 15th, 2013, 12:41 PM
Happy Birthday Y'all! I always enjoy reading what ST has to say!

Night Owl
November 15th, 2013, 12:55 PM
:hbday:hbday Happy birthday to both of you. It seems fittin' that ST and kantwin have the same birthday. One is finally legal and the other just can't seem to win.:))

circle_c
November 15th, 2013, 1:04 PM
Oops! :doh missed Katwin. Hope you have a great birthday also and a beverage/s of your choice.

siamcat
November 15th, 2013, 5:00 PM
:hbday

CenTexDave
November 15th, 2013, 5:34 PM
That's Scarlett dancing to "Y-M-C-A" when she chaperoned a dance at Ellison. :))

Rick
November 16th, 2013, 6:58 AM
Kantwin's Birthday didn't hit the CTT radar because he has chosen to hide that info in his profile. So did ST, but he announced it the other day, so I just went with it...lol

Hope you both had a great day.

kantwin
November 16th, 2013, 7:11 AM
Kantwin's Birthday didn't hit the CTT radar because he has chosen to hide that info in his profile. So did ST, but he announced it the other day, so I just went with it...lol Hope you both had a great day.
That's true, I PM'ed ST when he mentioned it, since it's turning out that we have more and more in common, it seems.

sojourner truth
November 16th, 2013, 11:47 AM
Well, I sure hope you're better lookin'...Which wouldn't be too hard to do.

kantwin
November 16th, 2013, 12:17 PM
Well, I sure hope you're better lookin'...Which wouldn't be too hard to do.not a chance. Again, we have something in common.