CenTexDave
November 10th, 2013, 8:13 PM
Yep, kind of what I thought:
1. Bama
2. Florida State
3. Ohio State
4. Stanford
5. Baylor

Stanford loses to Utah, but beats Oregon who hadn't really played anyone except UCLA, and when they did that UCLA had 3 key players out with injuries.
BCS = Big Crock of S__T!!!!!!!!!!!

Night Owl
November 10th, 2013, 8:51 PM
I agree. Baylor should be at least #3. Who has Ohio State played?

KilleenTexas
November 10th, 2013, 9:22 PM
I would bump Baylor to #4. I agree with you Owl that they would deserve #3, but their (lack of) Preseason love is what is hurting them right now. They have the chance to really cement themselves the next few weeks and get the credit they deserve.

Night Owl
November 10th, 2013, 10:59 PM
If Baylor doesn't get into the Championship game I hope they play Ohio State. Then maybe two on this forum would quit the unhealthy relationship they have with Zero U State.:))

Rick
November 11th, 2013, 4:29 AM
This, from a Longhorn fan.

CenTexDave
November 11th, 2013, 6:49 AM
Yeah, that would be good. Baylor and Ohio State. You Baylor dreamers would then learn what smash mouth football is all about.
They beat an Oklahoma team which is really not very good. Texas kicked them all over the field.

CenTexDave
November 11th, 2013, 8:48 AM
Be careful what you wish you Owl, it might come true. :)

Night Owl
November 11th, 2013, 9:38 AM
Be careful what you wish you Owl, it might come true. :)
I hope it does. Show them Yankee boys some southern comfort.:))

CenTexDave
November 11th, 2013, 9:58 AM
Keep dreaming on, you feathered foul (misspelled I know - lol).
Baylor has never seen the likes of the Buckeyes. Wisconsin is the leading rushing team in the country and they stopped them. Seastrunk and Martin wouldn't gain 100 yards between them. Petty would get sacked 6 times.
Meanwhile, Baylor's highly overrated defense couldn't stop Carlos Hyde - a mere 238 pound bulldozer who would bowl over them - and Braxton Miller would run wild and show Briles how to make an offense work.
You really are hilarious lately.
But fortunately for you and Baylor, they won't meet in a bowl game. Assuming Bama and FSU go undefeated the rest of the way, they will meet in the BCS Championship Game. The Rose Bowl has first pick, but because of their tie-in to the Pac-12 and Big Ten we'll see Ohio State (assuming they go undefeated and win the Big Ten) play Stanford (assuming they keep winning). Baylor will end up in the Fiesta Bowl (assuming they win out) and play UCF. Tough opponent. lol

Night Owl
November 11th, 2013, 4:40 PM
This, from a Longhorn fan.
Ex:))! But I would cheer for tu over ZSU.:)

CenTexDave
November 11th, 2013, 5:35 PM
Seems you always are backing a loser. :)):bluerofl:bluerofl:))

Night Owl
November 11th, 2013, 9:10 PM
Seems you always are backing a loser. :)):bluerofl:bluerofl:))
I've always got your back.:)):))