PDA

View Full Version : Shoemaker at Cove

CenTexDave
October 4th, 2013, 7:58 PM
Cove takes the kickoff and goes right down the field and scores. 7-0
Shoemaker moves the ball well, and on their second possession scores on a fluke 4th down pass play - in the heads of Cove DB but he drops it and Shoemaker's WR grabs it for a TD. :))
I guess last week's loss to the Roos hasn't woken up Cove's crap defense.

xzochye
October 4th, 2013, 7:59 PM
Dave are you listening to the game?

xzochye
October 4th, 2013, 8:00 PM
Hahaha I just posted a message to you at exactly the same time!!

xzochye
October 4th, 2013, 8:01 PM
Hold up! They didn't make a TD on their first play. We made them work for it and at one point pushed them back before the TD.

CenTexDave
October 4th, 2013, 8:10 PM
Yeah, didn't have to work hard for the second one. Manny Harris 41 yard TD pass to Philip Baptiste. :))

CenTexDave
October 4th, 2013, 8:14 PM
And neither did the Wolves. :))

xzochye
October 4th, 2013, 8:31 PM
21-21 We are keeping up!

CenTexDave
October 4th, 2013, 8:32 PM
You are gonna win.
Somewhere Cove has forgotten how to play defense.

xzochye
October 4th, 2013, 8:38 PM
Thanks damn jinx!

CenTexDave
October 4th, 2013, 9:08 PM
:)):)):)):))

CenTexDave
October 4th, 2013, 9:38 PM
42-21, Cove.
Six TD passes for Manny Harris. This kid is only a junior and has already rewrote the Cove record book.

xzochye
October 4th, 2013, 9:40 PM
He is really good.

xzochye
October 4th, 2013, 9:41 PM
The announcer here sucks. We can't hear anything he says.

xzochye
October 4th, 2013, 9:46 PM
Oh that last false start call was so bogus!

xzochye
October 4th, 2013, 9:48 PM
Interception!!! We have had a couple of those tonight.

CenTexDave
October 4th, 2013, 9:50 PM
It's not the announcer, the sound system there sucks. Spend a million$$ on a stupid scoreboard but have a crap audio system.

xzochye
October 4th, 2013, 9:56 PM
It's not the announcer, the sound system there sucks. Spend a million$$ on a stupid scoreboard but have a crap audio system.

Yeah, that's what I meant. Lol

xzochye
October 4th, 2013, 10:00 PM
And downhill it goes......

kantwin
October 4th, 2013, 10:29 PM
If I recall from a few years ago back at Leo Buckley, when they installed the new scoreboard, they turned off the loudspeakers throughout the stadium, and all the announcers came through the scoreboard. They may have changed that since I left in 09.

xzochye
October 4th, 2013, 11:27 PM
Boo! We lost. At least it was a good game though.

CenTexDave
October 5th, 2013, 5:07 AM
Both QB's played great.
And as I look at the other district game scores I am left wondering where is the defense?
And Heights beat Killeen!!!! Either Heights is decent or Killeen let last week's victory over Cove get in their head.

xzochye
October 5th, 2013, 10:24 AM
Both QB's played great.
And as I look at the other district game scores I am left wondering where is the defense?
And Heights beat Killeen!!!! Either Heights is decent or Killeen let last week's victory over Cove get in their head.

Well we play Killeen next week. Man why 3 tough games in a row!?!?! Couldn't they have thrown Ellison in the middle? LOL