PDA

View Full Version : How Bout Them Roos?

cuatro
September 28th, 2013, 9:39 AM
I guess it was "Roo Country" last night at Fort Hood!

Congratulations are due for the Killeen Kangaroos!!! Great job Coach Jones! The kids never gave up, the coaches kept fighting, and the Roos prevailed! I'm so proud of these kids and this group of coaches! :)

Yve
September 28th, 2013, 10:30 AM
That's awesome!

Sent using Tapatalk 2

siamcat
September 28th, 2013, 2:14 PM
Go Roos:thumbsup

I was very excited reading it in the paper. Everybody picked Cove:) yesterday. ( Sorry Dave)

juicyjuice
September 28th, 2013, 3:23 PM
Was very excited to hear about the KHS victory over Cove. I had heard from the Cove community that the new Fort Hood stadium was being referred to as BullDawg Stadium East....mainly because they started having their practices there this summer and will play a lot of games there. It was nice to have that cocky attitude displaced.

xzochye
September 28th, 2013, 3:27 PM
They can get over that attitude. They play 3 games there. The same as all of KISD's schools (except Heights.)

CenTexDave
September 28th, 2013, 6:12 PM
The Roos deserved to win. Cove's defense looked terrible, but most of the reason for that was Mr. McCants - one helluva a RB.

Gramps
September 28th, 2013, 8:45 PM
My daughter and I both felt an air of excitement and "electricity" among the 'Roo fans last night that we had not felt since the '91 State Championship season. It was a feeling I would like to see the 'Roo faithful keep.

Iteachtoo
September 29th, 2013, 1:10 AM
I am so proud of my Roo's!!!!! What a coup!

sojourner truth
September 29th, 2013, 5:21 PM
Coach said it was really wild down on the sidelines.... Very exciting. He was grinning from ear to ear this morning.